Chapter 29: Gabe

WOW I love how I posted a story about how boys aren't everything and then BOOM! A boy appears.

My GOD

Well Gabe, a country boy, 16 and hyper. Don't get me wrong he's fun to be around and he loves to talk. We both have lots in common but...I just can never date this kid.

First off he's 16 which means he'll still be in high school when I have already graduated and I don't want to stay with a high school boyfriend forever, second EVERYTIME I'm interested into a guy I feel
disgusted, uncomfortable, and over all have the "Ew don't touch me" vibes. I wake up in the morning and if I think about any of the guys I like I just want to hurl. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

I've tried to talk to my parents about it and they think I'm too scared to commit or whatever but I don't think that's it.

And also whenever I have a crush I'm always miserable because of this feeling so I always complain about how I can get rid of the boy and just stay single forever...yeah that's how bad it gets.

Eventually we started talking a lot at night he would text me all kinds of "cute things" that I can just hurl too. But at night I'm completely fine with talking to him which I started to find interesting.
During the day I never wanted to talk to him, EVER. But at night I would flirt and play along and then regret it EVERY MORNING. It's like I have 2 sides to myself. I feel like a player honestly which I don't mean to be.