Chapter 8: The First Wave

Ryute Village

After the time on the Red Dragon Hourglass turns 0 we see all of the heroes teleported outside of Ryute Village. Naofumi, Raphtalia and Y/N ended up being teleported next to each other. The three of them ended up next to each other when the teleporting stopped.

Right away they notice that the village hasn't evacuated yet and they are going to die if no one helps them. The other heroes have gone off to slay the wave boss. The knights aren't going to make it to the village in time. It's up to Y/N and Naofumi to save the people of Ryute Village.
_____________________________________

"We have to help them" I said "yeah we got to hurry" Naofumi replied "come on Raphtalia" he told Raphtalia. All three of us ran to the aid of the village. Naofumi and I began to kill these killer bees that had been summoned. The plan was that Naofumi and I kill the monsters that appeared and lure them away from the village while Raphtalia evacuated the villagers to safety.

I noticed a burning guard tower nearby "Naofumi lead them over there" I said "on it" he replied. I ran to the burning watchtower and equipped my stone dagger. When Naofumi had lead all the monsters over I used my dagger to knock down the tower killing them all. More monsters appeared and it was just Naofumi and I fighting.

It was like that until Raphtalia and some villagers showed up and started fighting the monsters. They said that this was their village and they weren't going to let it burn without a fight. With the villagers by our side the three of us managed to kill as many monsters as we could. I would use my frost dagger to freeze some of them then have Naofumi smash the frozen monsters killing them. I would then use my rose dagger and tie monsters together and have Raphtalia cut them down.

It went on like this until finally back up arrived. It was in the form of the Melromarc knights. Instead of helping us the knights began to fire bomb the village trying to kill the monsters. It was like they didn't care if any of us died. Raphtalia and I were mad now before any of us did something Naofumi asked the knights to help us. The captain and a few other high ranking knights ran off to help the other three heroes fight the wave monster. Only a young officer and a few low ranking knights stayed and helped us.

With this new help we were able to keep the monsters at bay and protect the village that was until it appeared. This horse made of blue lightning appeared. It looked like it had a solid blue and white body but you could see the electricity flowing through it's body and mane. The eyes were white and it had lightning covering it's hooves.

The horse kept attracting and bringing in more stronger level monsters

The horse kept attracting and bringing in more stronger level monsters. "Y/N we need to do something about that horse" Naofumi said. "I know it keeps bringing in higher level monsters" I replied. I tried to find a weak point on the horse but it's electrical body made it hard to find one. "I don't think that thing has any weak points" I said "then hit it all over" Naofumi said. "Okay I'll do that" I said jumping at the horse while cutting down any monsters in my way.