Chapter 30: Snake In The Grass (18+)

Open Road

After saving the village of Loch Honō and I were given directions to Shieldfreeden. We had followed the open road now for a day now and were still nowhere near Shieldfreeden. While we walked I talked to Honō about the flame creature she summoned. "I call him Kyrūryū, while we've been traveling I've been practicing with my flame magic, eventually I learned a spell to summon him" Honō explained.

There was something eating at my mind the whole time while we walked. The lich had mentioned a snake that told it that it could have all this power and become a lich king. This snake also warned the lich that there was a chance Honō and I would arrive and try to stop it. I didn't know who or what this snake was but I had a feeling that whatever it was it couldn't be any good.

Time Skip

It had started to get late and the sun began to go down. Before it got too dark Honō and I set up camp for the night. Tomorrow we would be getting back on the road and on our way to Shieldfreeden. As we sat by the fire I heard something in the bushes. I readied my dagger for anything that could come. Honō put her hand on my arm and calmed me down. "Don't worry Y/N it was just an animal, nothing else" she said. I sheathed my dagger and calmed down just a little bit.

As the night went on Honō and I were unable to fall asleep. We kept throwing wood on the fire when it started to die down. I heard the strange noise again coming from the bushes. It sounded like something was slithering through the bushes. I could also hear the faint sound of a tongue flickering. That's when something overcame me. I didn't know what it was but it began to effect me. My heart started to beat rapidly and my breathing began to speed up.

I looked over at Honō and saw the same thing happening to her. We both started to sweat profusely as we looked at each other. That's when I heard a voice whisper into my ear. "Take her" it said "claim her" it also said "dominante her" was something else I heard the voice say.
_____________________________________

⚠️ ⚠️Lemon Scene⚠️⚠️

Suddenly out of nowhere Honō and Y/N began to make out with each other. They weren't in control of their actions, it was like they were acting on instinct alone. The kissing turned into touching each other and kissing in different places. They said nothing to each other as this was going on. Honō pushed Y/N to the ground and started to undress herself. She then jumped on to Y/N and started rubbing her naked body on Y/N's chest. Y/N took his shirt off and began to suck on one of Honō's breasts.

Honō began to moan as Y/N flicked her nipple with his tongue. Honō rubbed her wet crotch on Y/N's stomach as she fingered herself slowly. Once Honō stopped that, she moved her hands slowly down towards Y/N's pants and undid them. She dug in there for a bit before taking out Y/N's long hard member. Honō looked up at Y/N both of their eyes looked like that of a snake's. They kissed each other as Honō grabbed Y/N's member and began to slowly stroke it.

The two continued like this for some time until Honō sped her stroking up. Eventually with two hands she made Y/N blow a load of white liquid on to her face. Honō wiped it off her face then licked it off her fingers. One wasn't enough for Y/N and he was already to go for another round. Honō turned herself around and let Y/N lick her vagina as she began to suck on his member. The two began a rhythm with each other and managed to pleasure each other perfectly.

Honō bobbed her head up and down as drool dripped out of her mouth. When Y/N put his thumb in Honō's butt, she moaned with her mouth still full of Y'N's member. She started go faster now as Y/N twisted his thumb around. Eventually Honō went even faster causing Y/N to shoot a load inside of Honō's mouth. Honō kept Y/N's member in her mouth till she swallowed everything.