Chapter 5

Steven's Pov

As we all got in my bed, I shifted to the side of the bed. (Y/n) was sleeping in the middle and Marshall next to him, hugging him.
I felt kinda jelly but I try not to think much of it.

Suddenly, (Y/n) turned his whole body, making him face me while he wrapped his soft arms around me. I blushed a light red and hugged him back.

His face was so close to mine. If I moved an inch, we would be kissing. I felt his warm breathing on my face. I looked at his face and hugged (Y/n) tight. As I stared at his face, I placed my hand on his cheek before leaning closer to kiss him. As I was above his lips, he started to move around which made me back away. I hear him sleep talking about something. Then, the tv that was in my bedroom started to switch on. As I got up and grabbed the remote to turn it off, I saw (Y/n).

"I-Is this his dream?" I muttered to myself. Then,I heard a voice behind me.
"Hmmm oh hey Steven. Why are you watching the tv at this time?" a tired Marshall said in a tired and sleepy voice.
"Sorry Marshall, Did I wake you up? I didn't mean to-" Marshall cuts me off.
"No. I was joking. I had always been awake. So, what were you gonna do to (Y/n) hmmm." He smirked. I blushed a deep red and replied Marshall with an " I don't know what your talking about"
tone. " Chill Steven. I'm fine with you dating
him. But can we share him pleaseeee. I know it's wrong but I love him too. More then a brother." Marshall begged.
"Shhhh Marshall. Keep your voice down, your gonna wake him up. And sure, we could share him but aren't you a little too young." I yelled whisper.
"Hey I'm only a few years younger then him" Marshall increasing his volume.

Then, the tv in my room started displaying a clearer picture of what's happening. At the same time, (Y/n) was shifting about on my bed.

(Y/n)'s Pov

As I looked around, I was on the beach with Steven and Marshall. We were all talking and having fun till
both of them walked to the forest. As we went deeper in the forest, everything around me got darker. Then, I was in the middle of two paths. On the left, there was Steven and on the right, there was Marshall. Both of them were asking me to come with them. I stood there, thinking about what I should do. As they got closer, I saw them giving a creepy smile as they grabbed me.
"Follow me (Y/n). I will never let anything hurt you ever again."
"No brother, follow me. I have always been with you through your hard times. I will make you feel better." "Can't I choose both of you?" "NO!" Their voice echoed into the pitched black surrounding. "I can't make a choice." I yelled. I fell on the floor as the two boys standing started shouting all the horrible things about me. "P-Please s-stop shouting." I cried. Then, they stopped and walked away. "You really are a burden to us." Steven and Marshall said before walking away. "N-No! P-Please don't leave me alone."

I woke up and started to breathe in and out heavily while I looked around. I saw Steven and Marshall with tears in their eyes as they looked from the tv to me. Steven switched off the tv and they both ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"We saw everything. Don't worry. We will never leave you." Steven said in a soothing tone.

"Y-Yeah. Don't worry Bro. I will always be there for you." Marshall sobbed on my shirt.

As we were in the hug, I wrapped my arms around both of them and laid on the bed. Their heads resting on my chest as they wrapped their arms around my waist.
"I never want to let go." I said. "Agreed." "Me too." Steven and Marshall said as they closed their eyes. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. But this time, I was at peace.

Steven's Pov

I laid on (Y/n)'s chest. I placed my ear closer to him and listened to his heart beat. I felt shifting coming from Marshall, coming closer to me too.
"I guess he wanted to do what I did too." I thought.
Me and Marshall were very close that we were staring at each other, trying not to blush. We heard (Y/n) sleep talking above our heads.
" I really.... can't choose one of you.... if only I could just.... make up my mind... zzz." I blushed and do did Marshall. Me and Marshall liked each other's company but both had a secret that they couldn't tell.

I looked at Marshall again, sound asleep.I rubbed my eyes, looked at (Y/n)'s cute face while listening to his heartbeat and adorable snore.

Wow it's been so long since I've
updated. I have a lot going on now but whenever I have time to spare, I'll continue finishing up the next chapter.

888 words