Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov

I was flying over the forest, trying to find a grey patch of land where I met Jasper. I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do but she was the only one there thaswbt knows what happened to me while I was knocked out. My train of thought was interrupted as I was beaded towards a tree. As I crash, the grey patch was noticable and there was a small crater. I was exited. My gem began to change to yellow and a yellow-ish hue was emitting from me. It then vanished after a few seconds and I got up and walked to the crater that I spotted earlier. As I approached towards it, I was horrified. The area was covered in red. The smell was awful. The stench of blood was so strong, I really couldn't stand the look and smell of blood. Thousands of thoughts came to me. I was thinking of all the possibilities of what had happened but quickly diverted my focus on finding Jasper.

Steven's Pov

We followed Y/n to Jaspers cave. I carried Marshall on my back and started jumping towards Jasper's cave.

"Woah. This is awesom- AHHHHH!?!"
Marshall was screaming. His reaction was kinda funny but understandable.
I mean not everyone has jumped like 50ft of the ground. "Heh. Don't worry. Your in good hands." I said, trying to calm him down. "Over there, I think I see him." Marshall pointed with his index finger. I landed on a tree and jumped again while Marshall clings to me and kept his eyes closed tight.

Y/n's Pov

I walked in the cave to find Jasper sitting beside a fire. The cave filled with the sound of my footsteps as I approached the gem.

"Hey Jasper, what happened to me?"
I asked, trying to be polite..
"I.... I don't know. You're.... not like any gem I've seen before. You....Your power surpasses the diamonds. To be able to remove space and reverse time....You have to be careful. A-AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU."(XD tsundere)

"Okay...But you were there when you fought me right? What happened while I was knocked out?"
I continued asking.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER? I may be a brute, but you, your a monster. After you were sitting by the tree, your gem glowed and turned black. Your eyes became black with a heart-shaped pupil. You had black lines drawn on your cheeks to your eyes. Two large horns growing from your head. And lastly, your teeth, you had razor sharp teeth. After you were knocked out and you changed, you jumped and went to the other side of the mountain.

3rd person Pov

As Steven took a huge leap towards Jasper's cave, they saw something unnatural on the other side of the mountain. The trees were gone. Cracks fill the ground. No sign of life. And a huge crater is left on the ground. The stench of ash filled the area, making it hard to see and breath. "Who could have done such a thing?" Marshall asked. His face was filled with fear. It didn't look like anything they've come across.
The two landed at the entrance of Jasper's cave and went inside.

Y/n's Pov

After hearing what Jasper said, I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. I know myself. I'm not that strong or powerful. Suddenly, I heard a pair of footsteps. Getting louder and faster. I turned around, only to be pulled into a tight hug from the my two favorite people. "Oof. Ahhh... Can't..... Breath..."
"Sorry Y/n but what were you thinking flying like that. You need rest." Steven said. "Yeah bro. You need a rest. Your not fully recovered. Well I mean Steven helped you recover with his-" "OKAY LETS GO HOME. WE HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT." Steven cuts Marshall before saying thwme whole thing. His face was covered with a red tint and was getting brighter each time Marshall pretended to talk.
"Fine. Hey Jasper, thanks for stopping me." We all went out a cave. The surrounding area was filled with greenery and tge sight was gorgeous.
"Hold me tight you two." I said. The two who looked confused quickly huddle around me. I created a bubble around me and flew upwards with them.

"Lets go home shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making you wait so long.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm soooooo sorry. I feel guilty making you guys wait so long even though you said I could take my time. It's been hard for me so I deeply apologise for the long wait. I don't really like to make promises but, I'll make sure to release the new chapter on weekends. Saturday for This story and Sunday for My Fnaf book. But I may do one story on both days so you have been advise. I'll see what I can do to manage my Wattpad life, My School life and My Personal life.
See you next week cause on this weekend, I'll be releasing my Fnaf book. I hope that you're excited for it. If not then I'll leave it to you. Byeeeee. Stay safe :)💙💙💙