Chaper 6

(Y/n)'s Pov

It's been a few days since I've met Steven. We went to Funland and went to the beach. Technically we just went outside because we're literally located  right next to it.

Anyways, today Steven,Marshall and I were going rollerblading with Connie.
She's a friend that Steven wants us to meet. As we arrived there, it was completely dark. There were tons of different coloured lights making the room look similar to a high school prom. Steven went to get our blades as Marshall and I were sitting at the edge of the rink. Pearl and Bismuth were there too.

Steven combined all his work today so he could hangout with me, Connie and her friends. He aslo wanted Pearl and Bismuth to meet and befriend new people. When Steven returned, he gave me and Marshall our rollerblades. Steven was quick to wear his ones. Guess he really wanted to spend time with Connie. While as for me, I was struggling on how to wear them. Marshall came to help me after he was done with his. Marshall was a natural. Even though it was our first time rollerblading, he was quick to learn by mimicking Pearl while I was busy putting these on. He even manage to pull off exactly what Pearl did.

When I was done putting it on. I fell flat on the floor. Marshall saw this and came to me. As he was helping me stand up, I leaned on him and my face turned a bit red. I wasn't blushing or anything, just really really embarrassed. There were a lot of people staring at me. I got the hang of it as Marshall was holding my right hand. I turned and looked at Steven.
He wasn't doing well. I mean the guy's on the floor flat. I giggled as I saw him on the floor. Me and Marshall went to the very corner because I couldn't stop. As I tried to break, I ran into the side of the rink. I stopped and tried standing up. Marshall being a good brother burst out laughing. I forgot that me and Marshall were suppose to meet up with the others but I didn't want to interrupt them. They seem to be having uh... fun? I saw Steven talking to Connie. Then, the two fused and formed Stevonnie. I've heard about her from Steven but I've never met her in person before. Marshall was staring at Stevonnie in awe. I also didn't know that gems could fuse with a human. But he's half-gem. Does that mean..." Marshall can you follow me for a sec?" I asked. "Sure bro. Do you need anything?" He asked. Marshall and I didn't want to interrupt Stevonnie. She's killing the dance floor right now with those sick moves.
(Well not really a dance floor but yes.)

I wanted to see how this ends so I held Marshall back and asked him to stay till they're done. As Sour Cream, the dj at the place, announced Stevonnie as the winner of something, I immediately asked Steven that me and Marshall were going back home right after they unfused. Steven agreed. It seems that he solved his problem with Connie.

As I exited with my lil marshmallow, I grabbed him and ran to the forest.
(Can you see where this is going?)
As we walked towards the temple through this shortcut, I stopped.

"Hey Marshall?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah bro?" He said.

"Let's fuse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh finally. This is the revised and shortened version of the original story that I wrote and got deleted. Still sad about that. But anyways, I added  Marshall and (Y/n) fusing as the new thing.

Guysssss Important Questionnnn.
Should I add Classic Steven x Marshall and make Marshall into a half gem too? I mean it's possible for Marshall to be a half gem but its gonna take a few chapters. So comment if you want it or not. (Well please say yes. I really want to write about it but I won't write if you guys dont want it)

Stay safe :)