Chapter 17

Y/n's Pov

As I got ready for my date with Steven, I wanted to make him something special. I went through my phone and searched for the most beautiful flowers that matches him. Using my powers, I clenched my fist slightly and closed my eyes. As I opened my eyes, the most amazing bouquet of many flowers I've ever seen. I texted Steven and told him I was ready.

Steven's Pov

"Owh jeez" I thought. I thought for a moment. I started to reply. "Just wait till I come pick you up. I still have some things to do." I texted. I still have to think of what to get him. "This date is gonna be the best date ever." I said to myself. I have my doubts, but I try not to think about it.
I didn't know what to do. This date is making me pretty nervous. Mostly because it's my first time. Feeling defeated, I went back home.

"Y/n, I'm ready." I yelled. Y/n in his outfit looked pretty hot I have to admit. "H-Hey Steven. Y-You look great." Y/n said. "Let's go. I have a special place in mind." I said as I picked up Y/n bridal style. "I couldn't think of any places I want to take you to. So mabye you can decide where you wanna go." I said. Y/n thought about it. "I don't know either. Mabye we should just stay here." He said.
"Or.. we could visit LittleHomeworld. I've only been there for a short time and there's a hill near Jasper's cave. The sight was perfect." Y/n said. "Alright then. You take the warp first. I'll finish up here." I said.

I went to the kitchen and made some food. It was just some sandwiches and some snacks but Y/n wouldn't mind it.
I placed it in a picnic basket and went to the warp pad.

Y/n's Pov

As I arrived at Little Homeworld, there were many buildings. I spotted Lapis walking around. I waited for Steven but he was taking awhile. Lapis spotted me and walked towards me.

"Hey Y/n. What are you doing here." She asked. "Me and Steven are going somewhere. I'm not sure where though." I lied. I didn't want anyone to know where we would be going. I want this date to go smoothly without interruptions. Even if it means pushing peopls away for a day.

"Hmm, I don't see Steven with you anywhere." Lapis asked. "Chill Lapis. It's okay. He's just running late. He said he had things to do at home and he would meet me at this warp pad." I said. Just then, Steven appeared at the warp pad holding a basket. "Hey Y/n, Lapis. What did I miss?" He asked. "Steven there you are. Lapis was worried you were gone." I said as I gave him a tight hug. "I'm fine." Steven smiled and he returned the hug. "We'll see you later Lapis, I'm taking Y/n to see Little Homeworld." I said. "Bye-bye." Lapis said.

As we waved at Lapis, I held Y/n's hand and went to look around. Little homeworld became a new place for tourist attractions to take place. There's a museum, a hotel built by Peridot with some help from the others, an amusement park and a swimming complex. The residents of LittleHomeworld need to have a source of income if they want to buy things. And their business is pretty successful. My dad even went to get them an official licence so that it would be legal. It didn't cost as much as he thought because he's a millionaire. But he was afraid that his money would end so he made a contract with them and split profits by him taking 25% of thier total gross profit. This was after my dad refused to take 50%. Those uncorrupted gems are too generous. Mostly because he's my dad but things turn out well.

"You should have taken me here earlier. This place is incredible." Y/n said in awe. "Y/n, we could go if you want to." I said. "N-Not today Steven. You're getting off track. We need to have our date at that mountain." Y/n cheered. It's funny to let him decide what to do. It's cute how he wants something but stays focus on what we planned.

After a bit more walking, we saw the mountain. I took out my phone and look at the time. It was close to 6 o'clock and if we hurry, we could see the sunset together.

Y/n's Pov

"Steven my legs are killing me." I whined. "Y/n, you know I can carry you. It's not that far anymore. And you've been saying that for 10 kinutes how are you not tired?" Steven said. "Noo you're too busy carrying the basket." I said. "Haha you're so difficult Y/n. But I love you for that." Steven laughed.

Steven's Pov

We reached the top of the mountain. I could see the sun about to set. Mabye around 15 minutes before it is going to set. We set the place up and started our date. "So Y/n, how was your day." I asked. "It was great. I got to go on a date, you are here with me, and I got to see new places. This is truly the best date ever." Y/n said. We ate our food and continued joking, laughing and fooling around until the perfect time.
The sun started setting. I packed our things and drag Y/n to the other side of the mountain. We both looked at the sin set  while lying down. I wrapped my arm around his torso and he leaned on my shoulder. "I love
you Y/n." I whispered to his ear and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Love you too Steven." He replied.
The sunset was gone and the sky was dark. We didn't take the warp back. Y/n grabbed me and fly back home.

"And this is where the real date begins" said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I'm back. I got some inspiration from a friend online and I took his form of a perfect date. I'm not sure if I wanna extend it for so long but I have some ideas. I'll try to make at least 25 chapters+ max will be 30. I'm writing another book that I haven't posted yet. I want this book to be finished before I start a new one. So cya in the next chapter :)