Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

I need some time to absorb all of that. What my mom did? S-She shattered gems? N-No. Are they going to lock me up too?!? I have no idea what they are going to say.

Steven and Marshall then walked back into the room with a smile plastered to their face. "Hey Y/n, what do you want to get away for a while?" They asked. "W-What do you m-mean b-by that?" I gave a terrified look.

"Y-Y/n, it's not what you think. We're saying that mabye we should go on a vacation somewhere, your pick. We thought that you might like it."

I remained quiet. Starring on the ground. My was sweating a bit. Knowing that where I choose would be where we would stay for......

"H-How long are we planning to stay?" I stuttered. "I'm not too sure Y/n
mabye a week? How long do you want it to be?" He replied. As hot as he is, Steven's pretty cute when he's nervous and all. I had a light blush on.

I gave a long thought. I wanted to check out how my dad is. I mean yeah he did.... "bad" things to me but he's still my dad. The thought of him made my gem glow a bright red hue.
Steven and Marshall stare in awe. I was embarrassed and covered my gem from emitting any more light till it stopped.

"Y-Y/n what was that?!?" The two boys said in awe. "S-Sorry. That's been happening a lot lately and I don't know why. A-Anyways, I think I know where to go for our vacation. I think I want to go back to my old house. It's a bad place but I've always wanted to explore it." I changed the subject.

"I guess it's settled then. We're going to visit your place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I'm back? Idk I mean um How's it goin? Uhhh anyways sorry for being gone so long. I uhh had  umm things..... Yes things going on and ummm... I've been learning how to umm... Fly?
(Idk are you buying it?)
But anyways yeah I'm back and I really have no explanation of why I haven't been uploading
(You buying this too?)
Uhhh I mean sorry for the short chapter?? Anddd for not uploading much okay see you next time byeeeeeeeeeeee