Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Let's fuse." I said.

"Hey bro. I know I'm always ready to help you but I don't think I know how to fuse. Do you know how?" Marshall asked.

"Uhhh not really but what is fusion? Can I even fuse with you? Well lets go ask Garnet. She is a fusion after all."
I said with enthusiasm.

As I changed my course for Lil Homeworld, I stumbled apon a huge deserted area. There was a huge cave in the middle and a few boulders leaning on it. The area had no grass. It seems that the grass had been forcefully pulled out of the earth.

"Who would do such a thing?" I said to Marshall.
"Uhhh bro? Who's that." He asked.

Suddenly A figure came out of the cave. The figure was tall. I thought it was a bear till it started walking towards the light. As she revealed herself, it was none other than Jasper.

"What do we have here? What are you puny little earthlings doing on my land? Get out of....here?" She mumbled.

She stopped and dashed to the cave.
I didn't realise but my gem was showing. Marshall unbuttoned my shirt which my gem was located at.

"Mabye she knows somthing about my gem?" I told Marshall. I asked Marshall to go behind a tree before walking up to Jasper. Japser was in the cave, sitting down. As she saw me, She began to talk.

"What are you suppose to be, another hybrid? Who are you. I recognise every gem there is but I've never seen a gem like you. It freaks me out to see an unidentified gem." She said in a stiff tone.

"I guess? I don't really know about my mom. I was hoping you would but I guess not." As I walked out of the cave, I felt hands on my shoulder.

"Wait a second pathetic earthling. I was gonna let you walk away. But since your a gem, that changes things.
If you wanna leave, then fight me."
She said as she ran towards the entrance of the cave and blocked my path."

Marshall's Pov

I saw the whole thing behind the tree. I quickly ran and tried to find Steven.
He should still be with Connie. It's not far from here. Mabye like a 5-8 minutes run. Anyways, I started to run because I know I can't do anything to help (Y/n) on my own.
If I want to help him right now, then getting help is the best option.

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Jasper please move away from the entrance. I don't want to fight you."
I pleaded

"Get up and fight me. Or else."Jasper said menacingly.

"Or else what." I said, trying to stay calm. Knowing Marshall, he probably went to get help.

"Or... That human you came with gets it." She said it so calmly, it's almost frightening.

"N-No. Y-You wouldn't dare." I began to stutter. Seeing Marshall being hurt because of me, I can't bare to take it.

"Try me." She got up.

"Fine you win." I stood up and got into a fighting stand.

"You can throw the first punch." She got to her fighting stand too.

As I ran towards her, I tried my best to hold back. I punched her lightly, knocking her back by a little. Jasper starts to grin. As she headed towards me, I got scared. I covered my face with my hands. A few seconds passed, and I was confused. Jasper was now outside the cave. I took this advantage and ran before she got up.

"Where you you think you're going?"
She grabs my arms with one of her hands. She threw me towards a tree. I couldn't stop coughing.
(Corona? Get a tissue roll (Y/n). XD)
I felt something warm on my shirt. It was obvious by the smell. I was bleeding. I felt weak. I couldn't move. The pain was unbearable. If I were to say it, It would be like needles weighing like boulders.
I was so tired. I wanted to fall asleep but I didn't.

Suddenly, my gem started to change colour. From a bright red to a darker shade of red. I passed out right there.

Steven's Pov

I saw Marshall running towards me. He was panting a lot. Connie and I rushed towards him.

"Hey Marshall what's wrong. Didn't you go home with (Y/n)?" I asked.

"We- *huff* We- *huff* Gimme a second." Marshall pant. He took a huge breath of air.

"Hey Steven, Can I talk to you outside?" Marshall said.

"Sure. Hey Connie-" Connie cuts me off.

"Yeah go ahead. And you do realise I am right next to you." Connie said, giving a grin.

"Heheh... yeah." I said.

As we were walking outside, Marshall grabbed my hand and ran towards the forest. "So I'll explain while we run. (Y/n) got forced to fight Jasper-"
I cut Marshall off.

"Get on my back." I said.

As he got on my back, I jumped towards Jasper's cave. From above, I didn't see any fighting. I slowly landed and dropped Marshall while we looked for him. There were a lot of trees that had been destroyed. (Y/n) couldn't fight. He told me saying that he doesn't like violence. I heard Marshall call me. He was crying. I ran towards him and I couldn't believe my eyes. (Y/n) was near a tree, his torso completely covered in blood. And near his body was Jasper's gem.
I placed Jasper's gem in her cave while I talked to Marshall, who was sobbing on his brother's lap.

I carried (Y/n) bridal style while Marshall just ran. When we arrived at the temple, we quickly went to my room and placed (Y/n) on my bed.

"Marshall we need to undress him to heal his wounds." I said.
"Okay." Marshall said while wiping his eyes.

Marshall removed his shirt, revealing countless amount of cuts and bruises. Some weren't from Jasper, probably from his dad. Marshall started to cry again.

"(Y/n), I-I had no idea you took so much pain for me. Y-You kept taking the blame for me a-and this is what you were hiding." Marshall sobbed.

I took off his pants, revealing even more wounds, cuts and bruises. I took off his boxers, showing his member. I blushed a deep red as I saw some beeding near his manhood. I knew what I had to do so I asked Marshall to wait downstairs while I treat Marshall. I walked down the stairs with him. Marshall went to sit down on the couch while I quickly grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet in the bathroom.

As I went upstairs, I locked the room and walked towards (Y/n). I started kissing his legs. Then his hands. I saw cuts that were perfectly a lined. Now I know why he wears long sleeves. To cover up his cuts. I placed my lips on his arm. I looked at his body and blushed a deep red as I got close. I went down to his member. I hesitated to kiss the area. The wound was so close to his member. I didn't know what came over me but instead of kissing the wound, I licked it with my tongue. His member was soft and smooth. Oh my stars, if Marshall finds out I did this, I am soooo dead.
I went and put my clothes on (Y/n) since his were all torn and covered in blood. I went out of my room to put back the first aid kit, I didn't need it at all. I went and threw away (Y/n)'s clothes and got him mine. As I carried the things, I went up my room and dressed (Y/n). I kissed his forehead amd both his cheeks. I saved the best for last. As I placed my lips gently on (Y/n), I heard a voice coming from the door.

"Uhh Steven, what are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaa. Some early lime. I've been sooo busy. I have a project, study for school and figure out why do I like guys and girls. Ahhh I feel like trash. Anyways Other then that, the next chapter might come out slightly after school reopens.
And can I say Thank you guys so much for reading my story. I didn't think people would want to read this but hey, you proved otherwise.

Also, If you people don't mind me asking, are you a boy or a girl?
I really want to know. It's not weird or anything O////O