chapter 1

Anika pov:-
It was spring my favourite season. Today is first day of my 10 th class. I live in a joint family where everyone cares for each other but there is also a demerit, that all my cousins always boss me around. They don't even let me sleep properly. As per them i am sleepy head... but what can i do?? As study pressure is too much, and to relax my mind, i just sleep. i am not sports person i am an average student with average looks though my family and friends says that i am too cute but they say all this to make me happy as all my cousins are beautiful. But i love my family the most in this world.

Just than my room door is opened and my cousin brother anuj who is 2 year older than me came in the room and starts yelling "wake up sleepy head today is your first day of 10 th class hurry up or you will be late and even your friend amisha have just called that she is going to come in half an hour so get ready. Everyone is waiting for you on dinning table." Saying this he left the room. I also freshen up and in 15 min i went to dinning room.

Meanwhile my mom and aunt was coming from kitchen with hot parathas(Indian stuffed bread) and they started serving us. On dinning table my grandmother reminds me "dear, today is your first day. Pay attention to your class, respect your teachers there. This is your very important class so you must pay extra attention this year." I was listening to her while serving myself 2 breads "ok grandmom".

Just when i was done with my breakfast my bestfriend amisha enters.

Amisha:- "you didn't get ready. Hurry up we have to find our class and we will sit on last bench and you know how much competition is there to sit on last bench".

Me:- "ok ok i am all ready and don't shout.. i am here only.... not 10 kms away and moreover if my granny listen to your reason of going early than she will scold me and you know than i will comply with her decision to sit on first bench". after going out from my room we went to kitchen from where i took blessings from my aunt and mother and than moves to each person of my family to have their blessings.
While we were going out. Mom calls us.

Mom:-" sweetie, come here and have this sweet so that ur first day will be good" she fed me and amisha.

Papa:- "anika my child don't take too much stress in school. Aside from studying have fun don't forget this is the time period where you make memories for your whole life. So live each and every moment. You are my pride and don't forget that you will always have me at your back. Now come princess today on your first day i will drop you". By saying this he moves out with me and amisha.

Amisha:-wishpers to me "hey, your father is so cool" .

Me:- " i know he is the best dad in this whole universe"

While reaching school premises we bid bye to my father. We found our class and as planned sit on last bench. Just than my other friend sakshi and renuka also came and sit on second last bench.

Bell rang and teachers came and in each lecture they asked our intro and gave their and they also told the importance of this (10th) class and told us to be regular with our studies.

Days were passing by studying and enjoying when after a couple of weeks a new admission took place. Everyone was curious to know who is that person. Though i was not interested but who knew that this person entry will change my whole life.

So any guesses who is new admmission?

And yes i haven't read again before publishing so if there are any errors than let me know😉

Till next time (god bless you all)😇