chapter-5

Anika pov:-

Rishi entered the class and looked here and there to see where i am sitting. Then he noticed me and comes to me. I was nervous.

Rishi:- "hi. So which side you want to sit". Our desk was placed with wall.

Me:- "i guess, i will sit along this wall side."

Than we took our respective seats and i sit at the corner and we had that much distance between us that one more person could sit in between. Class started and than one of our teacher told us that we have to make assignments in groups and groups would be according to sitting arrangements and we have to submit that after weekend, that is we have only 5 days. Now ultimately me and rishi are partner. In half time, during break we decided that how to conplete ths project.

Rishi:- "so anika do you have any plans that how we are going to complete this assignment on time?"

Me:- " ummm, i think we should go to library and than at home we should do some research and make notes separately and than we could discuss them and we can add the best point of our notes in assignment" i said in low voice.

Rishi:- "yah good idea, even i was thinking the same so in next lecture teacher is absent so we will go to library and we will make notes separately and on weekend we will meet somewhere to gove final shape to our work."

In next lecture we moved to library. We brought up some books and started reading it. I was having one book while rishi have pile of books and the moment he sits on a chair he started reading and talking notes. While i was looking for any other book which was related to the assignment. Time passed and then we issued our books and rishi put 2 books back on the shelf as he had already read and noted the essential point from them. I was surprised.

Day passes and i did my research and make some notes next day we again sit on our previous day seat and asked about each other any progress in our work. Days passs by and next day was weekend.

Rishi:- "anika, as we have already made our notes so lets pile them up and make our final assignment."

Me:- "yeah, but tommorow is holiday and today we don't have any free lectures so where are we going to discuss all these?"

Rishi:- "do you have any place in mind? If not let's meet up at my place or your place "

I thought and my place was a big no as in my family as i live in joint family hence, we have so many members so we won't be able to complete assignment in silence.

Me:- "rishi, i don't have any place in my mind. So i guess we could meet at your place. "

Rishi:- "ok than lets meet tommorow at my place"

Me:- "so, i will be there by 10:00 am in the morning".

Day went by and we went to our homes back. Back at home i told my mom about my assignment and that i was going to rishi's house.

Mom:- "ok sweets, i will ask your father to drop you at his place and  now take rest you must be tired." And by kissing my forehead she left from my room.

Next day i am so panicked what to wear as it is first i am going to meet rishi in my casual clothes. Than finally seetled on high waist jeans and top with my hair in ponytail. I find myself looking presentable. Than my father droped me at rishi's home.

His home had 2 guard outside his house. When my father dropped me there. Guards asked me.

Guards:- " may we know child what are you doing here?"

I was nervous so my father answered for me.

Father:- "she is rishi classmate and has come here to complete her assignment with him"

Guards called someone and then invited us in my father had some work so he left me by kissing my forehead

Father:- "call me when you are done here. I will come to pick you up." By saying so he left.

I entered his home. 

So how was today's chapter?

Any guesses what will happen next?

Till next time(god bless you all ).😉