chapter-34

Anika POV:-

I spent my time with my family. But this is first time that me and rishi don't talk daily...

I came back after holidays. Amisha was going to come after 2 days. I was cleaning my room when doorbell rang. I went to open it. Rishi was standing on the main door. He looked way too angry.

Me:- "rishi... "

He pushed me aside and entered the apartment.

Me:- "rishi what happened?" I asked shocked as it's first time, he is behaving with me this violently.

He turned and hold me against the wall and came close to my face. His breath was fanning over my face. His eyes were literally burning. He hold my hands across my face.

Me:- "rishi what's wrong? You are scaring me." I said in breaking voice.

Rishi:- "you tell me what's wrong. Huh? You promised me, didn't you that you will not ignore me. But you did. Now don't start lying again that you were buzy or that bullshit... because it couldn't be, that you didn't even got a single minute to talk with me.... did you even notice how many times i called you. Tell me anika, tell me am i even your friend. Because i don't think so." His voice was breaking at the end. His eyes were getting moisture in them.

Me:- "rishi it's not like that. Believe me..." he didn't let me finish.

Rishi:- "believe you..??? It's a joke anika. Okay if you say, i will believe. Than tell me, why.... why for god sake you are treating me like this.... what have i done???? Tell me damnit...." he shooked me while  holding my shoulders. His eyes were red and tears were gathered in his eyes.

Rishi:- "speak up anika.... tell me what is it? Because i am fed up with all this. Tell me if you don't want me to be near you. Say it. Say it on my face. I promise, for your happiness, i will not show you my face...... please tell me" his tears were running down his face and it broke my heart.

I was crying, seeing his condition. He slid down and cried. It's first time, i have seen him like that. I can't bear to look at him like that.

I sit beside him and put my hand in his hairs softly.

Me:- "rishi, you did nothing wrong. And you ask me if i don't want to see your face??? " i sighed deeply. " rishi i can't think of a day when  i will not think of you. You.... you are as important to me as air is for our living..."

Rishi looked at me with teary eyes and hold my face in his hands gently.

Rishi:- "than why anika??? If you can't live without me, why you keep ignoring me??? Why you keep going away from me?? Why???

Me:- "because i did something, which i shouldn't have". I said with broken smile and holded his face in my hands.

Rishi:- "what you did? What is it, which is causing you to be away from me? Tell me.."

Me:- "i can't rishi, i am sorry" i removed my hands from his face.

Rishi:- "why can't you? Please tell me." He pleaded.

Me:- "rishi it can break our friendship. And i don't want to lose you..... i can't bear that thought... please don't ask me". I cried at end.

He hold my face tightly in his hands and made me look in his eyes.

Rishi:- "anika, i promise whatever it is, you won't lose me.. i can't never remain angry on you for long. Tell me, what is it.. please. I will try my best to solve your problem. We together will deal with it. Tell me"

Me:- "rishi please..."

Rishi:- "anika, if you don't tell me now, i will never again show you my face. I promise. Tell me now or prepare yourself to lose me" he said angrily.

Me:- "rishi don't do this to me. I can't live without you... "

He hugged me.

Rishi:- "than tell me... please"

I will tell him. It's better to tell him and deal with whatever is coming my way. At least by doing so, a burden of hiding all this will be taken. I will apologise to him later. Later if he decided that he won't talk to me, or no longer want to be my friend, than i will do whatever he would wish... his happiness is all i want....

Me:- "rishi, please don't be angry with me... i swear, i never thought of doing it intentionally.... it happened own it's own.. rishi.... rishi i... i love...you. i swear, i  tried many times to remove those feelings but i couldn't." I was crying and was looking at floor.

Me:- "rishi i will do whatever you will say. Please don't break our friendship. I promise, i won't let my feelings come in our friendship... please don't..." i couldn't complete my sentence as it was getting hard to breathe because of continuous crying.

Rishi hands left my face. He didn't speak anything. I was just crying and crying. After few moments i looked up at rishi. He was looking at me, but it didn't seem like he was mentally present here.

Me:- "rishi, say something.... anything..."

So how was today's chapter?

So finally anika confessed her feelings...

How many of you saw this coming??

Did anika take right decision?

What would be rishi's answer?

Please do share your views.... do vote and comment. And let me know what you all think about this.

Till next Time(god bless you all)