chapter 2

Anika pov
Teacher:- "so as i told you guys today a new student is going to join us. So everyone lets welcome him and be friendly and polite with him." Just than the peon voice interrupted.

Peon:- "mam new student is here". And just than everyone gasped by looking at the most handsome boy.

Boy enters the class and teacher asks him to introduce himself.

Rishi:- "hello everyone! I am rishi parohit. I hope we all could be well acquainted with each other".

He said in his soft but manly voice. His voice did something to my heart. His jaw was so sharp that even vegetables could be cut with them. He hair looked so smooth that i wanted to touch them. His eyes has this charisma in it that i wanted to drown myself in them and keep looking at him. He was taller than any other boy in our class. My chain of thoughts were broken with mam voice

Teacher:- "ok rishi go and take your seat anywhere you want".

As no one was sitting alone he sit on first bench. Girls were gossiping about his looks and i was just looking at him from last bench and he was buzy in listening to what teacher was teaching. When lunchbreak took place most class went to him and introduce themselves with him but i didn't go because i was shy. He was answering everyone politely but i noticed that he never smiled. I wanted to see his smile. Our lunch break ended and lectures continued when it was time to go to school we were standing in a queue just than policeman came and asked him for his bag.

Rishi:- " no thanku. I will pick my bag my self. I will meet you outside." By saying this policeman left from there and and one of my classmate rohini who is very pretty asked him.

Rohini:- "rishi, why policeman came and asks for your bag".

Rishi:- "actually my mom send him to pick me up as my mom is a deputy Commisioner."

Everyone was listening with their eyes wide open. And with this we all went back to our homes.

Amisha:- "wasn't that guy so handsome. I have never met someone like him even his mom is D.C. he is so charming"

Me:- " yes he is. But he never smiles. But i am sure that he would have world's best smile"

By talking about our classmates, teachers we reached home and bid our bye to each other.

Next day in school again rishi took first seat with mohit who was nerd basically while i was again seated on last bench. Today everyone was happy as today is our games period so  when it was time for us to go outside in ground we all rushed there everyone in their groups were playing or talking meanwhile boys were playing football and as we were seated near football ground we were watching their match and rishi was amazing in it and every guy was praising him even the dp ( games teacher) asks him to join school football team and he agreed to that.

With this many days passed with usual routine me looking at him and he always being buzy with his studies most of class made him friends. I also wanted to talk with him but due to my reserved nature i couldn't. One day our lecture was going and teacher  anounced.

Teacher:- "listen everyone as your exams are near i want all of you to study hard and i have made groups of 2 students and so students in one group will sit together untill their exams are over. So this is the list of groups i will anounce your names and you will sit as per this list from tommorow ownwards. So list goes as per:-

Amisha with mohit.
Renuka with rohini.
Sakshi with aman.
Jaspreet with sahil.
Tanvi with shikha.
Raghav with ram.

Anika with rishi.
Rahul with aman.
Rohan with jasleen.
Neha with rakesh.

So sit according to this list."

Everyone was buzy talking about their partners. Some being happy and some being sad on the other hand i was just silent as my heart was beating so loud that even i fear amisha could hear. I am going to sit with my crush just this thought was enough to make me blush. Meanwhile rishi was looking here and there to know who is anika and just than i looked in his eyes and the moment our eyes met. I felt all the sparks, the whole zoo was dancing in my stomach. He raised his eyebrows  and i came out from my dreamland.

Me:- slowly walking to him i spoke with my heart beating so loud, i spoke with small voice "i am your partner".

So how was today's chapter?

Any guesses what will happen when they will sit together?

Till next time(god bless you all ).😉