chapter 3

Rishi POV
Today we are shifting to a new city as my mother is being transferred there as my mother is deputy Commisioner doing most honorable job while my father is well known businessman. I have a younger brother, jatin. He is so sweet and is in primary school. My brother lives with my father as he is more close to my father. My father lives mostly in delhi because of his business but whenever he has time he and my brother comes to us and when we have time we go to them as home is where heart is. My parents are most down to earth person. I am more close to my mother that is the reason i live with her though i love my dad but  still i am mamma boy.

I don't make friends as mostly i get shifted from one school to other so i don't want to emotionally attach myself with them as it is hard to say goodbyes. From tommorow i am joining new school lets see how it goes. This year is very important for me as this year i have my board exams. Next day in morning i woke up early as i am early riser so i am doing my yoga. I just don't want to join gym for now, later may be. Then my mom comes to me.

Mom:- " son, do your best today and enjoy there. Now come join me for breakfast than i will drop you. And yes talk to your father before going to school he called for you."

Rishi:- "ok mom, i will." Than i called my father.

Father:- "give your best child and here talk with your brother."

Jatin:- "bhaiya(brother), all the best study well and i really miss you come soon and call me in evening i really want to talk to you about my school but now i am gettin late so bye bye."

Rishi:-" ok my sweetpie, i will call you in evening bye bye." And than i left for school with my mom.

In school i introduced myself and everyone also introduced themselves to me. I know i am handsome and some girls praised me for my looks. Next day it we had our games period where i played football and coach asked me to join the school team. Even in previous school i was captain of our team.

Coach:- "you play very well have you played before?"

Rishi:- "yes sir, i had been captain in my previous school and i am state champion sir"

Coach:- " very well, i am impressed. Tommorow in your free lecture you will show me what you got in ground here so be prepared. All the best"

Next day i performed well and got selected for school team.

Coach:- " well done my boy, i can see that spark in you in upcoming match you will be the captain of this school team" with polite smile he left from there.

Days passed and everyone was good with me. I noticed on last bench some girls regularly sit. Out of those girls all  of them have introduced themselves except one girl who was average looking but there was something in her which tugged my heart but she never looked at me. Anyways, the day passed by and one day teacher anounced about groups.

Teacher:- "listen everyone as your exams are near i want all of you to study hard and i have made groups of 2 students and so students in one group will sit together untill their exams are over. So this is the list of groups i will anounce your names and you will sit as per this list from tommorow ownwards. So list goes as per:-

Amisha with mohit.
Renuka with rohini.
Sakshi with aman.
Jaspreet with sahil.
Tanvi with shikha.
Raghav with ram.

Anika with rishi.
Rahul with aman.
Rohan with jasleen.
Neha with rakesh.

So sit according to this list."

I was looking here and there to know who was anika because i haven't heard this know before when my eyes met with that silent girl. When our eyes met i felt something but i shrugged that feeling and raised my eyebrows to that girl who was lost in her dreamland.

Slowly she came to me and she speak in most meldious voice i have ever heard. She softly speaks.

Girl:- "i am your partner".

So how was today's chapter?

Finally rishi pov.

Guess what will happen next?

Till next time god bless you all😉