chapter-14

Anika POV:-

I followed rishi and went downstairs and sit with rishi father and jatin in living room.

I called jatin to me and asked about his health. He replied positively than while talking to him i asked him.

Me:- "jatin doesn't your brother gave you first aid just like a professional? Did he hurt you somewhere while doing it?"

Rishi looked at me and in eyes he told me drop this topic but i was also adamant that i will give my best to make his dream fulfilled.

Jatin:- "now it didn't hurt anywhere. You know nurse in the hospital washed my wound but even he hurted me while doing so but when bro did, it didn't hurt."

I smiled.

Uncle was looking at rishi than jatin.

Me:- "uncle what are your thoughts that in future what rishi should pursue? Uncle, You know once outside the school someone was badly injured because of accident even than he patiently and calmly provided him first aid while everyone else was panicking." I know but i lied about this incident but i wanted uncle to know about rishi talent. "And also me and my friends believe that he will be great doctor if he decides to pursue this career".

I looked at uncle. Uncle was looking at rishi and rishi was looking between me and rishi.

Rishi father:- "rishi do you want to be a doctor?"

Rishi mom also entered at the same time.

Rishi mom:- "what is happening here? why so serious?"

Rishi father:- "nothing, just asking rishi his future plans".

Rishi:- he looked down and in slow voice he said "father i will be businessman just like you."

Rishi father:- "but son, i asked you if you want to be a doctor and not that if you will be businessman?"

Rishi:- "dad i..."

Rishi mom:- "rishi you know naa that we will support you whichever career you will decide to pursue. So tell us which subject you want to pursue?".

Everyone was looking at him. And he was nervously looking back at his parents. He was rubbing his hands together.

Rishi:- "but dad, than who will look after our family business?".

Before his father could speak jatin intervened.

Jatin:- "Me!!! Dad please i want to be businessman just like you. You know i even told my friends and teacher that i want to be businessman."

We all laughed. And uncle asked him to come to him. when jatin went to him uncle took him in his lap.

Rishi father:- "so would you be able to handle the our family business?" He asked him with big smile.

Jatin:- "dad i will have best guidance. And i have you and rishi bro as my mentors so i will try my best." He said with determination.

We all awed at him. At such a young age he talks like a mature man. I must say these both brother have some good genes.

Rishi father looked at rishi.

Rishi father:- "so rishi as you see jatin want to be businessman. So now tell me what you wnat to be? Businessman, doctor or something else? "

Rishi looked at me and i smiled and in eyes i messaged him to go with his inner voice.

Rishi:- "dad, mom if you both are okay than i want to be a doctor. Someone made me realise that it is my passion." On last line he looked at me and smiled.

Rishi mom stood up and hugged him.

Rishi mom:- "oh son you should have just told us. You know dear that we will always support you. Now be ready to be a doctor and make all of us proud." She said with proud smile. And hugged him.

Soon rishi father also joned them.

Jatin:- "you forgot me." He pouted. We all chuckled.

Rishi opened his arms and jatin ran to him and they had family hug.

I was looking at him with happy tears in my eyes and broad smile on my face.

Than they all looked at me. Rishi parents open their arms i nodded my head in negative as how could i join their family moments. But once my eyes met rishi he nodded. And i also joined their hug.

After few moments we broke the hug and aunty told us that she is going to ask the maid to set table for lunch. I joined aunty and i helped maids in cooking. While aunty went to change her clothes and soon she also joined us in kitchen. Previously she didn't let me do any kitchen work but than i beimg stubborn i always helped one way or other so now she let me help in kitchen.

Than we had our lunch. We all played and it was time for me to return back home.

Rishi:- "ok see you tomorrow. And thank you anika for making me speak in front of my parents". He said with thankful smile.

Me:- "you are my bestfriend rishi. If i won't do it for you than who would. And never say sorry or thanku. Our friendship is not bound with these words."

Rishi nodded.

Me:- "oh and yeah i remember i won't be able to come tomorrow as tomorrow i am going with my family to attend a marriage and i will be back after 4 days and than you won't be here so we will meet in next class"

Rishi had some sadness in his eyes but he nodded. Than he asked me what i am going to opt for? To which i replied with the same answer that for now i don't know.

Rishi:- "you know you have this shine in you to help others. You could be social worker, nurse, doctor or something like that".

Me:- "i will think about it and will let you know"

He nodded.

My father came and i returned back home.

i haven't read again before publishing so if there are any errors than let me know😉

Any guesses what anika will opt?

Please comment and vote.

Till next time (god bless you all)😇