chapter-31

Anika POV:-

I came back home and decided that i won't cry anymore. I will be happy in his happiness. True love needs sacrifice. Even if he won't love me but i will always do. Someone has said that no one can steal one sided love of a person. It has it own charm. Even if it gives pain, i will endure it because it is given to me by my love. I will bare it all... my happiness resides in his happiness. If he wants me as friend than i will be his friend only.

In night rishi came to our apartment. Amisha was bit rude but i hold her hand to stop her and she left to her room.

Only i and rishi were left in living room.

Rishi:- "anika... i am sorry..."

Me:- "why are you sorry rishi?"

Rishi:- "as we are bestfriends i should have told you about my relationship earlier. But i didn't.."

Me:- "are you sure that you consider me as your bestfriend?" I asked with little sarcastic smile.

Rishi:- "please don't say like that.. you are my only bestfriend. It's not that i wanted to hide anything from you, i just couldn't find a best time to share it with you"

Me:- "yeah in one month you didn't have a single minute to share this with me."

Rishi immediately holds my hand.

Rishi:- "anika you were at your parents house and i was at mine. I wanted to tell you all this face to face and not on phone. Before i could myself tell you all this sanjana told you" his voice held pleading.

Me:- "it's okay".

Rishi:- "anika please you can punish me, fight with me, but please don't ignore me... please.." his voice was crying at last. His eyes held vulnerability. I wanted to hug him but i stopped myself....

I just tighten my hold on his hand to give him reassurance.

Me:- "it's not possible that i can punish you".

Me:- "anyway leave all that.. me and amisha were going to have dinner. Would you like to join us? Or you already had it before you came here?" I asked him.

Rishi:- "no i didn't had anything. After movie, i directly came to your apartment to apologise" i just nodded and moved to kitchen. He followed me.

Rishi:- "did you and amisha enjoy?" He asked and i gave him questioning look.

Rishi:- "you had plans with her. Right? That's why you didn't join us." He asked doubtfully.

Me:- "oh yeah.... about that.. yeah we enjoyed". I said hurriedly and gave him fake smile to hide the lie.

Rishi:- "do you need any help?".

Me:- "no i have already prepared everything. You go and freshen up if you want". He went and i called amisha outside.

Me:- "amisha i saw the way you were behaving with rishi outside"

Amisha:- "he deserve it. He has hurt you. He hurt my bestfriend." She said angrily. I am really blessed to have her.

Me:- "amisha but it's not his fault that he don't love me. We can't force love on someone. You promise me that whatever happen between me and rishi, you will never be rude to him".

Amisha:- "no i won't promise this. If hurt you, i will hurt him back".

I hugged her.

Me:- "you know i love you. But you won't do anything like that to him. If he will be hurt, i will also be sad. Do you want that?"

Amisha:- "ok i will try".

Me:- "no, promise me" i said forwarding my hand to her.

Amisha:- "okkk..... only for you" she placed her hand in my hand.

Amisha:- "and i love you too". I laughed and hugged her.

Me:- "i know and i am greatful for that".

Amisha:- "ok now let's go out. I am hungry". We went outside. Rishi also came. We had our dinner. Amisha was civil with him. After dinner amisha went to talk to arun while we both decided to study.

We were sitting in a living room, it was just half an hour sunce we studied that rishi phone started ringing. Rishi checked his phone. Than spoke to himself.

Rishi:- "why she is calling me at this time?" He just whispered but because i was sitting close to him, i heard that. He shrugged hus shoulders and pucked the call. Though i had somewhat guessed who it could be. But when rishi recieved that i knew, it was sanjana.

Rishi:- "hello sanjana" after a minute he replied.
.............

Rishi:- "yeah I already had dinner. Now me and anika are studying".
..............

Rishi:- "no, we are at anika's apartment".
...........

Rishi:- "ohh ok, if you have doubts you can ask me, i will answer you in college or you can ask me on phone also".
...........

Rishi:- "ok than, see you in college. Bye".
...........

Rishi:- "hmmm"
..........

Rishi cut the call. I was looking at him.

Rishi:- "actually sanjana called, she was having some topic in this subject. So i told her she could ask me. She told me that she will clear her doubts tomorrow.... now let's continue where we left".

I just nodded and we continued studying.

Next day when we returning from college sanjana stopped rishi.

Sanjana:- "rishi i have so many doubts in many subjects. Would you please help me?".

Rishi:- "yes sanjana i will help you. I told you this yesterday also."

Sanjana:- " but rishi as you see we don't have any free time in college so we need to meet somewhere for you to teach me. And you know i thought, that you and anika study together, why don't even i join you? In this way my all doubts will be cleared and even your time for clearing my doubts will be saved. And we can spend time together also.... i mean we 3 can spend time together.. What say?"

I was shocked listening to her. I don't want rishi to agree for this. That time is for us only. Please rishi say no.. please... i may sound selfish. But that is the only time we got to spend together. Please rishi... say no. I was saying this in my heart.

What do you guys think will be rishi's answer? Will he agree?

What do you think of anika?

Please do vote(it's just take one tap in your mobile screens) and comment (even if it's criticism. But it should be constructive).

Till next time (god bless you all)😇