chapter-8

Anika pov:-

So next day i went to school and we submitted our assignment. The day passed so fast. After 2 days our teacher congratulated both of us for our assignment. I was so happy bcoz it was the first time that teacher has praised me for my assignment. Don't judge me but i am not that intelligent. I went back home and shared this happy news with my family.

Grandmother:- "excellent anika. Keep working hard and make us proud. As you have told us good news so today we will have your favourite sweet dish." She said with a big smile. I am happy that they are happy because of me.

Next day as usual i went to school. In our English lecture, our teacher asked us to take our novels out but i forgot to brought that so me and rishi have to share the novel. From the day we were sitting together we were sitting at the edges of that bench but while sharing the book we had to come closer. So i moved towards rishi.

We still had distance but as much as earlier. During lecture our teacher told us a point to note that down on our books. But me and rishi both lift our hands at the same time. And again i felt that electric touch which run through my body. Rishi looked in my eyes and he was the one who shifted his eyes. I pulled my hand back. It was awkward for few moments but than it was agajn normal. The days passed in blur.

Again tomorrow we had weekend,just by thinking this i was a bit sad as i won't be able to have a single glance of rishi in whole day. When our school was over, i was waiting for amisha at our school gate as she went to submit some homework. Then i saw rishi mom with a policeman sitting at driver seat and i guessed today she came to pick rishi up.

But suddenly her gaze fall on me and she passed me her sweet smile and i also returned her gesture and moved to her to wish her.

Me:- "good afternoon aunty".

Rishi mom:- "good afternoon anika. How are you? "

Me:- "i am fine aunty. Thanku" than it was awkward i didn't know what i should say next.

But aunty broke the silence.

Rishi mom:- "so anika what are you plans for tommorow?"

Me:- "aunty nothing much. Will just do homework assigned by our teachers."

Rishi mom:- "ohh ok. If you are not busy than you could come over as rishi don't have many friends and you both could even do your homework together. "

I had my eyes double in size. I had little happiness in my heart just by thinking that i could look at rishi tommorow. Than i looked at rishi and even he was looking at his mother than again again i looked at aunty and she was waiting for my answers so i replied positively.

Amisha called my name and i bid bye to aunty and rishi and went to her.

Amisha:- "who was she?" She asked by looking in the direction where rishi mom was standing just before.

Me:- "oh, she is rishi mom".

Amisha:- "waah, even you met with his parents also." She said in teasing manner with little laugh.

Me:- i blushed and said "there's nothing like that she just said hello".

Amisha:- "i know, i know you don't have to hide from me that you have crush on rishi. I am your best friend you could share anything with me. Everything you look at him as if he is the only who exist in the whole world, as if you worship him. Not to forget the blush whenever someone mention him to you."

Me:- i didn't know what to say. I didn't know if i could share this with her, but she is my bestfriend. "Yes amisha it's true that what i feel for rishi is something which i have never felt before. I myself am confused that if the feelings i have for him are ok? I am just 14 i don't know how to deal with these feelings. Everytime i look at him, i just forget everyone. It feels that he is the only one who matters. You know i have seen him smile once. And his smile makes me smile. When he speaks i just want to listen to him. I don't know, how i could feel this much for someone whom i have met just few weeks ago. I don't whether i have crush on him or i am infatuated with him or am in love with him. But i always want to see him. My mind is always occupied with him. I don't know what to do. I don't know...." i started crying. I was so confused. I was scared of my own feelings.

i haven't read again before publishing so if there are any errors than let me know😉

Till next time (god bless you all)😇