chapter-42

Anika POV:-

We were ready for party. Amisha chose a black dress for me. It was off shoulder and body hugging dress. Along with that she made me wear 3 inch heels. I had  a clutch to go with it. To complete my look I tied my hair in high ponytail and applied nude lipstick and eyeliner and kajal. Where as amisha was wearing black top with shorts and had open hair.

Amisha:- "wow anika you look so pretty... I am telling you tonight rishi won't  be able to keep his eyes off you." She said with huge smile on her face.

Me:- "thankyou and even you are looking  beautiful amisha".

We were complimenting each other when doorbell of our flat rang. It must be rishi. Amisha went to open the door. While I wore heels. I went out of my room and hear amisha and rishi talking.

When I reached in living room. They both were sitting on sofa. But hearing my heels noise they both turned to me.

Amisha:- "here she is. Let's go now. Otherwise we will be late". Saying so she stood from the sofa.

Rishi was just looking at me without saying anything. His eyes were wide. It seem like he is admiring me and some other emotion which I am not familiar with.

We both were looking in each other eyes without moving from our place. Till amisha interrupted our staring contest by holding my arm and shaking it.

Amisha:- "oh God, I know rishi she is looking so pretty that you cannot stop yourself without staring at her. And same for you anika. Keep your lovey dovey act for some other time. " she said with teasing tone in her voice.

My cheeks were red. I showed my eyes to her to stop teasing me. And she grinned showing her all teeth. I also smiled seeing my best friend happy.

We were in our own world when rishi phone rang.

Rishi:- "yes sanjana we are about to leave our apartment...... yes... sure.... ok see you".

When rishi hanged up his call, he told us that Sanjana is going to meet us directly at the club. So we 3 left from there.

We reached club there 2 very muscular men were standing outside. And they were checking some passes or something from the people. Rishi had placed his hands at my back. And soon we three entered inside after completing all the formalities. i was looking inside with amazement as it was first time me being here. Loud music was being played there. Boys and girls were dancing like crazy. It looked like they all were tension free at this moment. They all seemed to be enjoying with their companions. It looked so good to me to see people laughing, dancing, enjoying. But I didn't like this much loud noise. I mean I felt my ears will go numb after going out of this club. LOL.

Suddenly rishi called us.

Rishi:- "Sanjana has messaged me that she is going to reach here in a minute or two. She has asked me to come outside so I am going outside to get her. Ok?"

I nodded.

Amisha:- "can't she come inside by herself. It's not like she is coming here for first time." She huffed and rolled her eyes.

Rishi:- "May be she will feel awkward coming alone instead"

Amisha:- "yeah yeah" She said sarcastically with sweet smile playing on her lips.

I grabbed amisha hand to stop her from talking further about this. And gave her a smile with message to stop talking. And she nodded a little understanding me.

Afterall she is my best friend, we both understand each other body language. I know it may sound that I am bluffing but I am telling truth that we can read each other like an open book.

Rishi:- "ok you both stay here, I will be back within few minutes and will meet you here again"

He left from there. 

Me:-"amisha you should not say like this. Sanjana might have felt alone or may be she is shy to come inside alone" but amisha gave me stinking eye.

Amisha:- "anika if I wouldn't have known you from childhood, I would have say that you are stupid, dumb but I know you are naive for this world. Anika put this in your mind that this world is beautiful  but everyone present on the earth are not so good. Ok tell me, it's been so many years that you have known sanjana, do you think she is shy? No right. She is just trying to have rishi to herself and you are letting her have her way. Do something before she snatch him from you"

Me:- "amisha I don't want to do anything. I may be naive, stupid or anything. But I can't snatch rishi happiness from him. If he is happy spending time with sanjana, than I won't stop him. You know amisha, it was sanjana who broke up with him for his happiness. She might not be good to me but I can't separate rishi from his true friend. And if rishi is in my destiny , he will be mine at the end. I don't want him to feel suffocated with me. And even at end if he is not with me, I will be happy if he is happy." I had smile on my face. And amisha gave me 'are you even truly a human being ' kind of look.

Me:- "but amisha have i told you, how lucky I feel to have you."

Amisha:- "ofcourse, no one can dislike me. Afterall I am so good to be true. You must feel lucky" she said with mischievousness in her eyes. And I laughed and she also laughed with me.
Than hugged me.

Amisha:- "anika i am also happy that you are my bestfriend. I couldn't think of anyone better than you. Doesn't matter what happens in future, I will always be at your back to catch you if you fall and to give you strength to be more stronger than before"

Me:- "I love you" I had tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

Amisha:- "oh darling, I love you too"

We were in our own world when rishi voice startled us.

Rishi:- "hey why are you being lovey dovey with my girlfriend" he hold my waist and pulled me to him and i blushed at the mention of him calling me his girlfriend. I didn't pay attention to the glares I was receiving from the new person who joined us.

So how was today's chapter?

Any Guesses what will happen next?

Please do vote and comment.

Till next time god bless you all😉