Does She Have To Be In Every Class With Me?

Tom's P.O.V.: -

        After potions class we went to the tree house for Herbology along with Gryfindor and Hufflepuffs. In this era, it was being taught by none other than the head of the Hufflepuff house, Madam Sprout. She came in when we were all settled. 
        "Good Morning fourth years."
        We all mumbled a good morning in return. Good morning my foot, it has been a very  bad morning, especially with Aria, glaring at me in Potions.
        "I say again, good morning fourth years."
        "Morning Professor Sprout." chimed a voice which was highly musical to my ears. I turned and saw Aria, wait Petrova. Madam Sprout gave her a motherly smile, and led all of us to greenhouse three. She ultimately showed us the ugliest plants ever seen. They looked less like plants and more like thick black giant slugs, protruding vertically out of the soil, each squirming slightly, having a number of large shiny swellings full of liquid.
        "What are these?" said one of the Gryfindor boys. I noted he had an Irish accent.
        "Bubotubers. These swellings here are full of liquid called bubotuber pus, which is used especially in the treatment of acne and pimples. Good use in beauty, especially for girls." said Petrova. Why does she have to answer in every class. She is such a piss off. Guess she is another show off trying to impress me so she can swoon over me. I was disgusted.
        "20 points for Gryfindor. Now put on your gloves. Funny things it does to the skin the undiluted bubotuber pus." And we started to extract the pus. Madam Sprout left us as soon as she felt enough pus had been collected.  On the sound of the bell we left for care of magical creatures. And when I heard Malfoy, I was shocked to learn that none other than the oaf Hagrid would be teaching us. And guess what we did in COMC class? Feed the blast ended skrewts! I did very carefully, when I saw a pale yet sunkissed hand feed one of them, with no caution. I turned to warn the person, when I faced none other than Petrova. She did the job so splendidly. Feeding them, like the skrewts were small children. The class got over, and we headed to the north tower. I noticed there was nobody but us. 
       "Let's get there, to divinition I mean,unless you want to skip it. I guarantee you, it's not interesting for you." she said. She then touched my hand, and I felt sparks run through my hand. I looked up at her as we ran up the tower. What was she doing to me? When we reached we saw Professor Trelawney teaching the class.
        "Oh come in children, you have to sit together again, and the seats are permanent for the year." We went and sat down on a table having two chairs. She started to pick on saint Potter, but I saw how Petrova rolled her eyes, mentally laughing at the point of how much Trelawney was making a fool of herself.
        "So make a prediction fast." I said seductively to her. I don't know why I did that but I did. Malfoy and Zabini who had seen this raised their brows questioning what the hell was wrong with me.
        "Nothing I can see you rise again, in a body again, but in mortal peril." she whispered, her eyes were black at the moment and her hair had gone pink.
        God why does she have to be in every class.