Up The Ancestrial Ladder

All of us were summon to the aunt Merryn's office. She had something important to tell us. We ate our dinner and rushed to her office. On reaching the office, we knocked at her door. She ushered us inside, and ordered us to take seats.
        "Today I am going to tell you all something important about your ancestory. So you kids better listen carefully. Do you know about the tale of how the Peverell brothers cheated death?" she asked.
        We nodded our head, to say yes. Why is she asking about the Peverells? What do they have to do with our ancestry?
        Long time ago, Mother Nature was born on earth in form of three human girls, Rosemary, Victoire and Alexandra Mikaelson. They had a younger mortal human sister - Maria. When they grew up, Victoire married the prince of France and Alexandra married the prince of Italy respectively, giving rise to the Salvatore and Grimaldi bloodlines. But after their marriage, Maria fell gravely ill, and soon she was on the verge of dieing. Rosemary was so grief sticken that she decided to sacrifice her own life to save that of her sister. But seeing her love for her family, life was so touched by her internal beauty that not only did he save Maria, but he also married Rosemary. She gave birth to his daughter - Esther.
        Not long after the Peverell brothers had cheated on Death, a Bulgarian woman of the name Zafrina Petrova, crossed the very river. Death saw that he was cheated on again, and went up expecting a man. But he was surprised to find a woman in front of him. But being himself, he asked her what she wanted expecting her to ask him something that would insult him in return. But Zafrina was highly enchanted by Death, and she asked him a rather odd wish - to marry him and bear his child out of marriage. Death was rather touched by this odd request, and oblidged to her, by marrying her. It was only when she was expecting his child, that he came to know she is the human form of Mother Universe herself, and he accepted her as his eternal mate. She gave birth to his daughter - Rebekah. Rebekah and Esther grew up into the best of friends, more like sisters, and two utterly beautiful women, having the powers of their parents. When they were of the age of marriage, Rebekah married the rather intelligent descandant of Rowena Ravenclaw - Casper Ravenclaw, while Esther married the descandant of Godric Gryfindor - Garrett Gryfindor. Esther bore a boy named Ezraniel while Rebekah bore a daughter named Questiyah, who grew up and married each other. They gave birth to a daughter, Elena and Aria's mother Tatiana, who married James Potter's twin brother, Jasper Potter. 
        Yes Elena and Aria, you all are the descandants of Ravenclaw, Gryfindor, Mother Nature, Mother Universe, Life and Death. Elena, you have the power to control the elements of Nature, and shall become immortal like your friends, when you are sixteen. You on the other hand Aria, are an immortal since you were conceived by your mother. Not only that, you are also the heiress of Gryfindor, and Ravenclaw, and have the power to control the elements of the universe."
        The news shocked us all, especially me.