Challenge and Ferret's Panicking

3rd Person's P.O.V.: -

         Elena was walking along the corridor with her boyfriend Niklaus, when she bumped into Riddle.
        "Watch where you are going girl, stop drooling over me." he said. Elena sneered.
        "Now dude, why would I swoon over you. If you don't know then lemme tell you. Niklaus is my boyfriend since we were 12 yrs. of age. We are in a serious relationship. So no chance of me swooning over you, because I'm smitten my Nik. But speaking of smitten, I see you are smitten by my sister."
        "Me smitten by Aria. Huh."
        "Well you think, you can get any girl to go to the ball with you, then you are wrong, Aria will not go with you just like that."
        "Then how do you think she'll go?"
        "Well get her to slap Malfoy, which she'll never do. But if she does, you get the prize of taking her to the ball. And if you kiss her you by the end of the ball at midnight, then you have your answer. What do you say. Accept the challenge?" she said.
        "Game on." said Riddle and he proceeded his way.

Aria's P.O.V.:-

Malfoy was bullying a first year. I saw it with my own eyes, and I was pissed. I felt my eyes turn ruby red and my hair turn scarlet. Malfoy turned and saw me. He panicked and started to run. What a git. Since the announcement of the Yule Ball, many boys had asked me, including some boys from Dumstrang. Even the big oaf of a Slythrin Quidditch team captain Marcus Flint. Uhhhhhh. Wished somebody with a unique sense of mind asked me.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I saw Aria frighten away Draco. My friend was such a wimp. Goodness. Girls were swooning over me, and I wanted to ask a girl who did not swoon over me like a fan, but rather liked me for being different. In this school, only six girls fulfilled that category, and of those six, five were committed to their boyfriends. That only left one girl on whom I had my eyes on since the time she entered the Chamber of Secrets for the first time, when she was twelve years old with her moonstone eyes now amethyst violet - Aria. But she was not an easy catch. She was different and a challenge. I did not want to ask her, because, of the challenge Elena gave me, but because I needed her. I needed to make her realise her feelings for me are real, and genuine, and nothing to be afraid of. Half the war was won, only the other half is left. I saw her rushing to the Charms class, and ran after her pulling her aside, in a deserted corridor. I had vowed myself I would never go down on my knees for a girl, apart from the time I proposed her for marriage, which would never happen. 
        "Aria, willyougototheballwithme?" I said fast.
        "Sorry, will you replay that and slowly." she said.
        "Will you Aria Bellona Bellonaria Artemis Gryfindor Ravenclaw Potter Mikaelson Petrova, do the favor of going to the Yule Ball with Thomas Tom Marvolo Voldemort Riddle, as friends and if you like the evening then proceed to something more?" I said.
        She smirked for a few minutes, and my pulse rate increased. May be she will reject me.
        "Okay." she smiled, her hair going pink, and golden. Blushing she went out of the corridor to her class, while I punched a fist in the air out of happiness. I am going to the ball with the girl I want to go with.