Every Ending Has A New Beginning

Its been a month since Cedric died and I officially broke up my relationship and friendship with Thomas Tom Marvolo Voldemort Riddle. He will never be the boy I liked, the boy whom I trusted, but would always be the monster of our dreams - Lord Voldemort, a typical Slytherin. He tried talking with me, but I ignored him, making him available for other females in this school. It was good to know that it bothered him, just as his killing Cedric Diggory and attempt to kill Harry bothers me. 
        Today is Cedric's funeral. We all are in the Great Hall paying our last respect to his soul. I had asked Dumbledore, if he could allow me to bring him back to life, but he said Fudge had already seen him dead, and reviving him would only raise questions about my identity, which I needed to hide for my own safety. Cho agreed with Dumbledore, though she thought it was nice of me to consider to revive him. She told me, Cedric always saw me as his younger baby sister, who had the potential to protect all the people, be them good or bad or worse evil. Dumbledore gave his speech about the truth of his death.
        "Today we are here to mourn the death of a young boy, a loyal friend, a protective brother, a loving friend, a hard-working student, a true hufflepuff. Cedric Diggory was murdered. The Ministry of Magic, does not wish me to tell you the truth, but lying about his death would be an insult to his memory. Cedric Diggory was murdered cold blooded by Lord Voldemort. No matter which country we are from, what our tongue is, I urge you all to be brave and face the difficulties, in the beloved memory of our Cedric Diggory." We were then dismissed as Amos Diggory took his body. He looked up at me, and came to me, embrassing me in a tight fatherly hug. 
        "You were, are and will forever by my son's little baby sister. And you and Elena will forevermore be my daughters." He then went away along with his son's body.
        After the funeral, Harry went to talk with Dumbledore as I read my mother's journal. She had written about how, she fell in love with my father, how he was a gentleman, and a truly loving brother, and a loving father who would even join hands with the devil out of love for his daughters. He was a pure soul. After packing our luggage, I went off to the entrance to bid goodbye to Viktor and Fleur. She has befriended Bill, and she has got a job at Gringotts to improve her english, while Gabbrielle will continue her education in France. Viktor Krum gave his autograph to Ron, kissed Hermione goodbye, and gave me and her his address, to write in the summer. He squeezed my arm as an elder brother, giving me a reassuring smile. When they went away, I joined my brother and my friends.
        "So life will never be the same again." whispered Hermione. Harry nodded his head.
        "No need to worry Hermes, tough times must be overcomed. But there is something which I found very interesting in my mother's journal - every ending has a new beginning. This may be the ending of good times, and the beginning of our testing life, but we are after all Gryfindors, and we stick together." I then hugged everybody, as my family, my family friends and I disapparated to our homes.