Why Do You Have To Check Me Out!!!

3rd Person's P.O.V.: -

        Tom awoke early morning. It was Saturday, and he decided to let the girl on his bed sleep some more - especially after the nightmare she had yesterday. Malfoy and Zabini had snickered and mocked Tom for the way was behaving in front of her - caring for her as if she was a precious gem stone. According to Tom she was. Aria never judged him, just stated facts, was manipulative when she needed to be, was brave enough to stand against his moves, was not amongst those girls who fell for his looks, was not seduced by his moves, yet she cared for him, helping him to keep himself out of trouble even though she was in denial about it. She did not hate him, yet she did not like him as well. In short, she was her own self - she was different.
        He was pondering over what her twin sister Elena had said about their blood being stronger than pureblood witches and wizards. He needed to find out about these girls - why all the teachers taught them advanced stuff than others. But Tom wanted to know Aria rather than her power and bloodline, but needed facts to just shut the mouths of the other Slytherins. What the hell is happening to me? What is this girl doing to me? Ever since I met her I'm changing. I can't change, I have a mission which I need to fulfill. I cannot waste my time in some ordinary girl. Tom thought. As he was thinking this he saw Aria's eyes open, and slowly get up and stretch herself. Her raven-ebony hair was in a mess, enough to turn anyone on. He watched her, no scratch that stared at her in daze as she scratched her neck. 
        Suddenly Aria felt a pair of eyes boring into her. She looked around. She saw the colours were not of the warmth of the Gryfindor dorm but as cold as that of Slytherin's. What was she doing in a Slytherin's dorm?
        "I see you are finally awake." said Tom.
        Aria looked at him, and got scared as well as embarassed. Her hair turned into streaks of white and pink. She covered herself in with blanket. Tom walked up to her. He leaned towards her till he reached her ears, and whispered "You know you are too beautiful.", sending shivers down her body. 
        "What am I doing in a Slytherin's dorm? I hope this is a girls's dorm Voldy." she sneered as she asked.
        "Feisty, I like it. Yes, it is a Slytherin's dorm, but no it's a boy's dorm, more of my dorm." he replied. This shocked Aria and her eyes went as wide as saucers. "You were having nightmares, and your sister came running up to me. She told me to bring you here, she knew how your friends would react, so she decided to let me take you and sleep the night off as she saw that I succeeded to calm you down. You want to share what's bothering you." Tom said.
        "No, but merci for helping. Now how will I walk in the whole school in my nightwear." 
        "It's merely 6.30am. Breakfast does not start before 8. So you take a shower, change and then I will. Then we go for breakfast, where you can join your family and friends alright Petrova." Aria nodded her head.
        "What you don't want to have a shower?" asked Tom.
        "You need to go out."
        "And why?" he asked.
        "BECAUSE I AM NOT DECENT TO COME OUT TOTALLY IN FRONT OF YOU." she shouted.
        "Alright, but don't take too long, I need to do my chores as well." Tom said, as he left the dorm all to herself. Aria immediately got up and went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and had a shower. When she was done she wrapped a towel around herself and made her way out of the bathroom, only to find Tom waiting in the room for her. She immediately hid herself. She peaked out of the door.
        "Hey Voldy, could you pass my clothes?" she asked.
        Tom saw her hand outside the door while she hid behind the door. He got up from the bed, and immediately handed her clothes. But as he handed her clothes, he accidently had her underwear on his hands.
        "Didn't know you wore such nice things on yourself." he mocked at her. Aria immediately peaked out to find him holding her skin colour lingerie set. She blushed and her hair went a deep pink, as she snatched it out of his hands. She closed the door on his face, and locked it. She changed into her clothes and dried herself magically. 
        When she came out of the bathroom, Tom saw her wearing a red dress. She turned her back against the mirror and started to zip the dress. Tom went to stare at her. The colour of the dress just brought out the colour of her skin.
        "Do you mind helping instead of staring at me." she said. He went up to her, and she turned to face her back to him. He started to zip the dress, and finally when he was done he removed a strand of her hair from her shoulder, and leaned in to kiss her neck, when turned to face him, looked embarassed about the situation. 
        "Thank You." she said as she looked down. Aria then looked at the sad face of Riddle. She put up a stern face, caught the collar of his nightwear, and pushed him playfully into the bathroom as she closed the door on his face. "Now you clean up your mess."
        Tom smirked inside the bathroom, remembering the moment he had a few minutes ago, and went to have the shower. In the mean time, Aria wore her pumps, white crystal teardrop earrings. She kept her hair open, as she back combed her hair and did almost no makeup on her. She took out a pair of denims and a black shirt. She took a piece of parchment and wrote:

        Voldy,
                I have laid out your shirt and denims, didn't go near the underwear, eww, just wear them. Show the school you have something in you. Anyway I will be waiting in the common room. Come down once you are done. 

                                                                                                                                                Petrova

        She went down the common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Once Tom was done he wrapped a towel round his waist and came out to find that Aria had left along with her bag. He saw some clothes on his bed and a letter, he went up to them, and opened the letter, and read it. After reading the letter, he smiled, and immediately wore his underwear, along with shirt and the denims, and his shoes. He parted his hair to the side, flattened the creases on his clothes and went down to find Petrova waiting for him by the fire. 
        "We shall leave?"
        "Sure" she replied, only to see Tom checking her out as if he had X-ray eyes.
        "Will just stop checking me out." She then stormed out of the common room, only to have Tom follow her like a lost puppy.