An Hour In Heaven

The whole day passed and my friends and I decided to have some fun. I was wearing sweat shirt with blue denims and pumps. We all had decided to play an hour in heaven. Elena and I decided to call all of our friends.  We sent patronus messages to those friends in the other houses while our family friends called those in our house.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        We were talking and enjoying ourselves when a patronus of the shape of a warrior woman came up in front of us. I stared at it, usually patronus is shaped as animal, birds or hybrids but a warrior woman patronus was the first I had seen. The patronus then opened her mouth only to reveal Petrova's voice..

        Mr. Riddle,git and scoundrel you are cordially invited to the Gryffindor tower to play the game of an hour in heaven with us. Other houses have been invited as well. The password is gillyweed. Hope to see you there, the least I could do for helping me twice.

        With that it disappeared. Malfoy, Zabini and I stared at each other.
        "Wow must say freakblood has brains." said Malfoy. But the name of the game made me curious. 
        "Malfoy what is this an hour in heaven game?" At this Zabini started laughing. He rolled in tears as he laughed. Malfoy rolled his eyes, laughing as well.
        "Well it's a snogging game, and in this there is an hour to snog a girl. I'm up for it, what do you say." he said.
        "Alright let's go."

       Aria's P.O.V.: -

        We had all settled down and assign the room number to each of us girls. The people who were not playing had been given rooms, and today I had been shifted to my special dorm room, lilac and violet in colour with black coloured furniture.  A rather lavish dorm, all to myself, and it was my room for the game. I put my owl bracelet in the hat and went to my room.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        We were all playing when Niklaus Salvatore explained us the rules.
        "This hat will be passed to you. Each of you will pick an item, and go to the room number written on the item. Your girl awaits you there. Enjoy."
        The hat went on passing and it finally came to me, and picked out an owl bracelet. I showed it to Niklaus, and saw the room number showing it to him. He escorted me to the room.
        "Best of luck, after all you got yourself a feisty and foxy girl." He smirked as he went. "The moment you enter the room, your time starts."
I entered the room to find the girl to be none other than Petrova.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        Please, please do not let it be Tom. I despised him. He was a perv especially whenever hhe tried to seduce me. And this was a snogging game, and he would take full advantage of it. Suddenly the door opened, and from the corner my eye I saw tha person of my nightmare. Uhhhhhhhhhhh............. I so can't stand him, now I guess I have to play along. 
        "Feeling better." he asked as he came and sat on my bed.        
        "Yeah."
        "Petrova, I believe you. I know you did not put your name in the goblet. Especially when you became unconscious. I am there for you." he said. I was so touched by his words, that I simply gave him a bear hug. He was taken by surprise, but slowly he snaked his arms around me, as if he would protect me.
        "I will never let anybody hurt you." he said.
        There was silence for 15 minutes until he spoke up. "So this is a snogging game huh?" he said.
        "Yeah, Elena's idea."
        "I think I might gain some friends this time." he said.
        I laughed as he looked at me like I was some maniac. He glared playfully at me, which made me laugh all the more. "Voldy you have followers not friends. You trust no one, you are not the type of person to believe in love and friendship." I said as I teased.
        "Well I take that as a challenge." he said. "Now we have how much time left?"
        "Half an hour." I replied.
        He then leaned in and started to smell my hair and play with it. What was he up to.Why is he leaning into me. I put my hand on his chest, and gently pushed him.
        "I appreciate your gesture Voldy, but I'm not that type of girl, I will kiss and what we call snog when I meet the guy who can make me care for him, even though he is my enemy. Sorry but I hope you understand."
        I saw him, and in his face were a mixture of reactions - of love, huh. Of sadness due to rejection and admiration. I was shocked internally, Voldemort admiring a Gryfindor. That is new. 
        "Alright. We can talk." he said.
        I smiled and nodded my head, and we went on talking until, our time was up. He returned me my bracelet, and I was then surprised by his next move. He pecked me on my cheek, sending me to a shock for a few seconds. 
        "So are we friends?" he asked.
        "Sure." I said, "friends forever." I said with a smile. I saw him smile as well, a genuine smile.
        "So if I tell in front of everyone, you are nothing but a useless freak, I mean that you are the best friends I can ever have. Alright." he said.
        "Alright, and if I say that you are a selfish, manipulative, sly, cunning, cocky, full of yourself of a brat I mean that we shall be friends forever. By the way you can call me Aria."I said. We smiled as he left my room.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        Yes, I was at last friends with Aria, not in a relationship, but a friend. At least it was one step forward. I smiled as I left.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        The next day when we had finished with our classes and dinner, when I decided to leave, to have a walk by the lake. On my way out of the hall, Riddle put a note inside my pocket, and went away with his cronies, smirking at me, which really pissed me off. I went to the lake ignoring those scums, and relaxed myself. But curiosity got the better of me, and I took out the note and read it.

        Hey Aria, meet me at Myrtle's lavatory, outside the opening of the chamber of secrets, at 9 pm. sharp.

                                                                                                                                                     T.M.V.R.

        I smiled. This git knew how to piss me off. I saw I had an hour left, and I decided to freshen up, I felt so tired. So I apparated to my room, locked it up and went and took a shower. The warm water relaxed me, and I washed my hair, making it give me a wet look. I decided to wear something decent according to my sense and looked for which clothes to wear, ending up wearing a lacy skater dress. I searched for some jackets, and soon found one. Putting it on, I then read a book, and time began to pass away. Soon I saw that it was one minute to 9 pm. I kept my book, and apparated to Myrtle's lavatory, to see that I had arrive just in time. 
        "I see you arrived on time and you've changed. You were missing me weren't you?" someone asked. It was a male voice. I felt him wrap his hands round my waist pulling me closer to him. "Admit it, you can't resist my charms" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers in my body. I rolled my eyes and turned round to face him, only to see it was Voldemort.
        "Okay down to the point, why did you want me here?" I asked raising one of my brows.
        "Well, Slytherin and Gryffindor, are never friendly, but since we are friends but from the two forbidden houses, I thought might as well, talk decently in secret, and get to know each other well. And I thought that no other place is as perfect for this as the Chamber of Secrets." Saying that he pulled me aside and face the sink. "Open" he hissed, making me smile. The sink opened, and one of the sinks went down to reveal a tunnel. Voldy, then picked me up and then we jumped down the tunnel, only for me to land on the ground, with him above me. He kept on staring at me, and I felt my hair turned pink. He got up and gave me a hand, picking me up and helping me to stand. We passed the the skin of the basilisk, just looking at each other, until we came to a round door. He again hissed to it to open and then we stepped in the chamber of secrets. Slowly we went in the middle and started to talk.
        But as I entered I felt a sense of deja vu and so did he. What the hell. And that night, we ended up revealing about ourselves to each other.