The First Task

Harry and I proceed for breakfast. I was in no mood for eating today. On the outside I was calm and compose, but inside I was freaking out. Why the hell was I chosen. Elena was calming me down, while Fred was urging me to eat something. I could even feel two pairs of eyes staring at me, but I paid it no heed        

        "Ati, why is Riddle staring at you?" Harry asked.
        "No idea." I replied to him.
        Mcgonagall then took us to the Champions tent.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I was watching Aria from a corner, and I saw her sitting by Saint Potter, sensing how much afraid she was. She was putting up a brave front on her face, but inside she was scared. She was not eating anything. I was going on staring at her, when Draco smacked my head.
        "Stop staring at the freak." he hissed.
      "She has a name Draco." I then took at few sandwiches, and wrapped them in a tissue and put them in my pocket, as we went towards the arena.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        We were in the tent. I was freaking out and wishing everybody luck, even though I was shivering. Cedric and Viktor were giving me hugs like  my elder brothers, trying to calm me down. I started to devise my strategies, I would be patient, and attacking the dragon would be my last resort. I would communicate, if that didn't work, I would manipulate the fire, and the last resort would be a conjuctivitis curse. I saw Harry whispering and talking to somebody, when all of a sudden, Hermione, jumped in and hugged Harry. But then there was a flash of light as if from a camera, and the Rita Bitch Skeeter came in. 
        "Ah young love, now this is going to make the front page." said the bitch.
     "This tent is for champions and friends." sneered Viktor. Skeeter's assistant then took a picture of Krum and went away. Though I admired Viktor for what he just did, I had an uncanny feeling that this would turn out really bad.
        Suddenly Tom, Blaise and Malfoy came into the tent. Malfoy and Blaise wished me luck. Tom on the other hand pulled me into a tight hug. He parted and his face, I do not know why, it was full of concern. 
        "Now, promise me that you will come out safe and in one piece just the way you have gone out of this tent." he said. I nodded. They then left the tent, and I saw Cedric shocked with his brows raised, and Harry looking furious. I ignored them and was about to sit in a corner, when Dumbledore, Karakoff, Maxime, Fudge, and Crouch entered the tent. They made us encircle them, me in between Fleur and Viktor. Each of use pulled out a miniature model of a dragon from the pouch. Fleur, got a Welsh Green, me a Norwegian Ridgeback, Viktor a Chinese Firebolt, Cedric a Swedish Short Snout and my brother a Hungarian Horntail. We had to collect the golden egg that was being protected by the dragon, which had a clue to the next task. On the boom of the cannon, Cedric left the tent along with Dumbledore and the other judges. After fifteen minutes, he came back with a burn on his face. Fleur went next, and fought with the dragon, returning ten minutes later. She came back with a gash on her arm. Next went Viktor, and he returned after five minutes, with a few scratches on his face. And now it was the turn of my brother. I hugged him and wished him the best of luck.

        Hermione's P.O.V.: -

        I saw Harry come out of the tent. And he like an idiot went for the egg. But the dragon was in a viscious mood and slammed him away with it's tail. Harry hid behind a rock as it attacked him with fire. 
        "YOUR WAND HARRY, YOUR WAND". I screamed.
        Harry then summoned his Firebolt, and mounted the broom, to dodge the dragon and went away. It was really funny when the dragon broke the shed of the teachers, and Skeeter got knocked down. I was becoming worried, when he came back, and dived down to retrieve the egg. He rejoiced and went back to his tent as we clapped.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        Harry came back, and gave me a tight hug, wishing me luck. I went out of the tent to face my dragon. I noticed this was a female. It was about to attack me when I spoke to her.
        "Hello, what's your name?" I asked her.
        "Fate." She replied. 
        I then went forward and patted her. I then leaned into her and whispered. "Well Fate, I don't want to hurt you, and I want to put you out of this torture of these chains. Please let me have the golden egg." I smiled at her. She bowed and I ran and captured the egg to get a standing applause from everybody.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        Aria can speak Dragon's language. She never told me that. I saw her help the people put back the dragon safely into the cage, and go into the tent. I cut my way through the crowd and entered her tent, to find all the five champions, including Aria staring at me.
        "Congratulations" I said.
        "Thank you." she replied. I saw everybody in shock.
        "So I saw that you had no breakfast today. So I got you these." I then took out the sandwiches from my pocket and gave her. But being her stubborn self she opened the mouth to argue. I then, broke a piece of the sandwich and shoved it into her mouth before she could speak, smirking at her. And she ate, with a furious look on her face. I didn't mind, as long as she ate, I didn't want her to faint again and knock out every sense in me.