Harry's Curiosity

Harry's P.O.V.: -

        I was singing the school anthem along  with my friends Ron, Hermione and Hagrid. I walked forward, when all of a sudden I stumbled across something. When I looked carefully, I saw Barty Crouch's dead body. I was shocked, I informed Hermione, Ron, Hagrid, and ran to the castle. I ran straight to Dumbledore's office. On reaching his office I heard him arguing with the somebody. 
        I think this conversation should be carried on some other time, cause it's no longer private. Moody revealed my face outside the door to Dumbledore. I entered his office.
        "Professor I have something to tell you." I said.
        "After I return. I assure you this will just take a few minutes. Till then do treat yourself these toffees. Fare warning it bites." Dumbledore left his office, and closed the door. I took a few toffees only to get bitten, and I started stamping on them, when all of a sudden one of the cupboards opened. Inside it revealed a sink-like structure with a silvery liquid in it. I put my head in it, only to be sucked in my the liquid, and land in another environment altogether.
        This was not Dumbledore's office though I saw Dumbledore, but he looked younger. I called out to him, but he did not respond. But soon, people's hands started to go through my stomach and shake it with Dumbledore. I saw a trial going on. 
        The environment was that of a courtroom.  The environment became cold, and I saw dementors enter, along with a chained and encaged prisoner - none other than Igor Karakoff. I saw a younger Rita Skeeter taking down notes, and Barty Crouch in the seat of the judge. It was some sort of trial.
        "Igor Karakoff, you have been hereby, brought so that you can give the names of deatheaters, in return for your freedom. Should you fail to do so, you will be returned to the prison of Askaban. Do you agree." said Crouch. 
        "I do." said Karakoff. 
        "Now what are the names." said Crouch.
        "There was Rosier, Evan Rosier."
        "Brought dead."
        "There was Snape, Severus Snape."
        "Snape is as much a deatheater as I am, he changed sides and joined us to spy on Voldemort, prior to Voldemort's downfall." said Dumbledore, and he sat down.
        "Well its's all that you have then..." said Crouch.

        "Well there was Pius Thickenese, he passed information from the ministry itself."
        "Well since that's all you have you are sent back to..."
        "Wait, wait wait. I have another. This man help Bellatrix Lestrange and her husband in the torture of Frank and Alice Longbottom and driving them insane.."
        "Say the damn name."
        "Barty Crouch"....everybody gasped. "Junior." All of a sudden the man whom I had seen in my dreams, along with the muggle caretaker, Wormtail and Voldemort came forward and was captured. 
        "Hello father." he said.
        "You are no son of mine." said Crouch.

        I was then pushed out of the memory. 
        "Curiosity is a good thing, but one must address caution. This is called a pensieve - where I store and see my memories in free time in details. But every time I see it, to find out what has gone wrong, the answer simply slips away." said Dumbledore.
        "Sir in my dreams I had seen Wormtail, Voldemort and Crouch's son. Do you think that these dreams are real?" I asked.
        "It can be. Now it is better for you to calm down and relax. Dark times lay ahead of us, and we must slowly gather forces to fight it." With those words, I left Dumbledore's office.