The Five Champions

All the day I avoided Riddle. I did not want to bugged by him, it was as if he was obssessed with me because I never gave in to his needs and desires. Throughout the day I read books after books, finishing ten books in a single day. As I entered the Great Hall I met Cedric Diggory.
        "Hey Ati, how is everything going?" he asked.
        "Good. Read ten books today, but now I am very hungry." I replied. He chuckled and messed up my hair, and I scowled back playfully at him. On entering the Great Hall, we smiled at each other, and I wished him luck, and smiled at Cho. She smiled back, she knew that Diggory was like an elder brother to me and nothing else. I went and sat at my table, when the food appeared and we all enjoyed our food. There was greater variety in the menu today.
        Suddenly Ron picked up a black coloured pudding. "Wonder what's this?" he said.
        "Bouillabaise, it's delicious. Aunty Merryn makes yum ones." I said.
        "Bless you." and he started stuffing the food into his mouth, as if he hadn't eaten for years. I rolled my eyes with disgust. Soon the food disappeared. And the goblet of fire was brought forward.
        "Now that you are fed and well, we shall proceed with the selection of the triwizard champions." The fire, became red and a blue piece of paper flew out of the goblet.
        "THE CHAMPION FROM BEAXBATONS IS FLEUR DELACOUR." A girl went up to Dumbledore, shook his hand and went towards the trophy room. The fire became red and a red piece of parchment came out of the goblet.
        "THE DUMSTRANG CHAMPION IS VIKTOR KRUM."
        "No surprise there, since he was the only one to put the name in." I said, as Krum went to take his piece, shake his hand, winking at Hermione before going into the trophy room. The fire became red emitting a yellow scrap of parchment.
        "THE HOGWARTS CHAMPION IS CEDRIC DIGGORY". All of us clapped for him, as he went to the trophy room.
        "Now that the three champions are chosen, they shall compete with each other. The winner shall get eternal glory, a thousand galleons and the triwizard cup, revealing a shining silvery cup to all of us.
        "Hey Ati look." said Niklaus as he nudged me. Niklaus, Elena, Brieses, Damien, Amelia, Jared, Levi, Honora, Eliza, Emmett and I saw the fire turn a deep red. Snape, and Dumbledore saw it too and a red and a violet parchment flew in Dumbledore's hands. He read the red parchment first.
        "Harry Potter" said Dumbledore, I turned to my brother and saw shock written all over his face. "Harry Potter." said Dumbledore, louder this time, yet Harry did not move an inch from his place, Ron had a pissed off look on his face. "HARRY POTTER" Dumbledore shouted. Hermione pushed Harry forward, and everybody roared about him being under age and a cheater. Once Harry took the parchment from Dumbledore, he was shocked, and McGonagall had a look of sympathy written all over her face. He then went in the direction the other triwizards had gone.
        "Aria Petrove." This sent into shock as Eliza pushed me immediately. But unlike Harry, everybody had a look of concern written all over their face. I slowly walked but my steps started to falter and my vision going gradually going blurry, until I blacked out, hearing only Elena's voice - "ATI".

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        The boring dumheaded Dumbledore called up the champions. Potter's name came out of the goblet, as according to my plan, but what shocked me was the name which Dumbledore, called next.
        "Aria Petrova." I looked up, to see her being pushed by one of her friends, and going towards Dumbledore. I put my head down. But after a few seconds a shriek caught my attention - "ATI". I looked up to see Petrova losing her consciousness. I shot up from my table, and ran to her, to catch her and prevent her from hitting the ground just at the correct time. All the teachers, including Maxime and my deatheater friend Karakoff came forward. 
        "All of you go to your beds. All of you, except you ten and you Tom." Dumbledore said. I carried her bridal style towards the trophy room.

        Harry's P.O.V.: -

        As I entered the trophy room, Viktor, Cedric and Fleur came up to me.
        "Do they want us back?" asked Fleur.
        Only moments later, Dumbledore rushed in along with Moody, McGonagall, Maxime, Niklaus, Emmett, Damien, Levi, Jared, aunt Merryn, Aunt Sage, uncle Garrick and uncle Kol, along with Eliza, Brieses, Honora, Amelia and Elena. Riddle followed them carrying none other than my sister Aria who was unconscious.
        "What have you done to my sister" I shouted at him, as the Salvatore joined tables together and helping Riddle lay down my sister. My aunts and uncles immediately started their spell to bring back her concsiousness. 
        "Seems she got a shock." said Madame Maxime.
        "What shock?" I asked panicking now.
        "Don't you know Potter, Petrova's name was called out, she is the fifth triwizard champion." Riddle said.
        I saw all the other champions go into scared. Cedric and I knew well enough that Aria is stronger without a wand. We gulped. Dumbledore then grabbed hold of my collar and started barging me with questions.
        "Harry did you or did you not put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"
        "No sir."
        "Did you ask any senior student or a teacher to put it for you?" I shook my head.
        "Are you sure?"
        "Positive sir."
        "But of course he is lying." said Maxime.
        "Potter's right. Only a very powerful confundus charm could have hoodwinked the goblet." said Moody.
        "You seem to have given it a fair amount of thought Mad-Eye." said Karakoff.
        "Perhaps we should see the present situation at hand." said Riddle. We all turned to find Aria, gaining consciousness and wake up. She was so weak. Dumbledore was going to ask the same questions to Aria, when Nik spoke up.
        "She did not put  her name into the goblet, I just read her mind." he said. This put everybody into shock as Cedric and Riddle gasped in shock. I was not shocked by Diggory's reaction I was surprised by Riddle's reaction, by Voldemort's reaction.
        "What we shall now offer them as baits. They are but children." said McGonagall.
        "We leave the decision to you Crouch."
        "It's sealed. The goblet of fire is a binding magical contract. Mr. Potter and Ms. Petrova have no option, they have to now compete." Said Mr. Crouch.
        This sent everyone in the room into shock.