Announcement At The Hogwarts Feast

The day was over, and I saw I had most of the classes with Slytherins, especially that brat Voldemort or should I say that scoundrel Tom Riddle. Who the bloody hell does he think he is. Some guy to swoon and drool over - there is nothing so unique about him. He is just one guy who seeks attention, and wants everyone to say he is the best. I had seen his expression in Herbology, when we were extracting the bubotuber pus - take it from me he was pissed
        Anyway now we are at the Great Hall for the feast. Dumbledore is going to make an annoucement. The prefects are saying it is very important one. When everybody had come into the hall, Dumbledore announced the feast, and the tables were laid with food. From soups to chicken wings, to stewed bacon, to breads, to pasties and pies. It was indeed a feast to enjoy. But the whole time, I was feeling someone boring their eyes into me, especially my mind. Someone was using legilimency. Well they don't know I am a born with Occlumency, one of my many power. I immediately blocked my mind. I felt the person's frustration at not being able to get into my mind, making me smile with pleasure. 
        "Hey Aria, Riddle is staring at you." whispered Hermione. I looked across the table to see Riddle staring at me from the Slytherin table. He turned away blushing, his face going pink as strawberries.
        "Weird." I said. I rolled my eyes. According to me he was nothing but a boasting, self-centered, selfish, manipulative, emotionless, cold brat of a buffoon. 

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I entered the Great Hall for the feast and settled for the feast. Dumbledore said he would make an important announcement.
        "Dig in."
        The feast appeared, and I took some soup and bread and began to have my food. I searched the hall for Petrova, don't ask me why, I myself don't know the reason. I found her sitting with her gang, and the trio, especially next to the mudblood. She was having a full meal. I decided to peak into her mind, and using legilemency, I started to invade her mind, but I could not, I felt walls immediately draw up, counteracting me. So she knew Occlumency. She must be hiding something for sure. Suddenly I saw mudblood say something in her ear, and she looked upto me. I don't know what happened but I blushed. She gave me a glare of shut up weirdo, and I do not know how long I was staring at her.
        "Now that we are all filled in, I shall make an important annoucement. This year, we will not have any Quidditch match, we will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament. All of you are aware of this tournament, but for those who are not, I'll explain. In this three schools compete, with each other, one representative from each school. The other two schools are Beaxbatons Academy and Dumstrang Institute, and they will be arriving tomorrow late afternoon. I expect that you will make them feel warm and welcome. Now off to bed. Pip pip."
        We all went away to our dormatories. While I went to the girl's bathroom in the second floor.