Attacked By Riddle

We had done pretty well, Tom and my relationship is still on, and we survived the Easter Holidays. I came back in my spring clothes. I was wearing my black V-back dress with my black peep a toe pumps. I had my hair left open, and accompanied Harry to the Quidditch field, where we would be meeting Cedric, Viktor and Fleur. We were enjoying ourselves, and Harry was still keeping an eye on after I had cried on his shoulders. When Ron and Hermione heard they were shocked beyond words, they could not imagine me crying. Tom became concerned and forever insisted Elena to drop me off to his dorm, or let him sleep the night of me. But thank goodness, Harry was step and shove him off. It was better this way, as he forever looked at me as if he wanted to devour me.

         We reached the Quidditch field and were greeted by the champions, but what caught my attention was what had happened to the Quidditch field. There were giant walls of plants growing around the field. Harry, Cedric and I stood, our jaws wide open, as if reaching the ground. Viktor's eyes were shrinking and Fleur's were bulging out of her sockets.
        "Well what do you think this is?" asked Professor Dumbledore.
        "Maze." Viktor and I said in unison. We looked at each other and burst out laughing, followed by Cedric, Harry and Fleur.
        "Yes, yes it is a maze. Give it a month and you'll have the area of your third task. Of course, there will be various obstacles, which you will have to overcome, which you have to fight , but in the end the person who wins is the winner of the Tournament." said Dumbledore. 
         We were dismissed, and Cedric excused himself and took me with him. We were walking, and all of a sudden he turned.
        "So prepared yet, of course you'll be." He said. He punched me playfully, while I acted as if I was hurt.
        "So game on right." he said. I nodded.
        "Yeah, game on." I said. We joined hands and looked at the horizon, not knowing whether, we would ever have our so called sibling moment in the future.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I watched Diggory and Aria, playfully punching each other, and holding hands, looking at the horizon. I felt blood boil in me. I so wanted to kill him. If looks could kill, Diggory would be dead the moment he looked at me. I have to talk with Aria, tonight.

        Aria's P.O.V.:-

        Later on that day,  was so utterly enjoying myself, by the lake. I was wearing halter neck green and white skater dress with black pointed pumps. I was enjoying myself when all of a sudden, Malfoy came and stood beside me.

        I turned and smiled from the outside, and asked him what he wanted.  He turned to face me.
        "I have a message from Tom."
        "And what is the message?" I asked.
        "Meet me in the chamber of secrets." he said.
        "Why should I meet you there, and what is Tom's message?" I asked.
        "I told you the message, Meet me in the chamber of secrets. Tom sent you a message, telling you to meet him in the chamber of secrets. If I were you I would leave this place now to go to meet him. He looks upset." Saying that Malfoy left me, for the castle. And I stared at him.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Well here I am now, in the chamber of secrets. I saw that the circular snake door was open. Tom is already here. I entered and walked in. But everything was pitch black, so dark. All of a sudden I felt, somebody push me against the wall, and slide his arm around my body. It was his musk cologne which ultimately gave away. 
        "Tom, what is the matter?" I asked. There were now lights in the chamber, and Tom looked like a menace. He was furious, and he looked at me as if he would kill me any moment.
        "What were you and Diggory doing hm? I thought we are in a relationship. And you go around mushing around with that Hufflepuff seeker!" he shouted. What he's jealous of Cedric. Oh my goodness, he looks so funny when he's childish. I simply burst out laughing, messing up his hair. I ran around the chamber,making him shocked and furious again.
        "Well, you have any reason for cheating on me?" he said.
        "For your information Cedric Diggory is like my elder brother. Gross Tom, I would rather die than fall in that type of love with him. Think about loving someone like your brother as if he were your boyfriend." I replied.
        At first, he was shocked, but then a smile crept up in his face. I did not know then, but all of a sudden he attacked me. He was so hungry and his eyes were filled with lust. He captured my lips, and was playing with his hands all over my body. He pinned me to the floor, and ran his fingers through my hair, and his other hand, down my bust, to my waist and then to my thigh, finally going up and pulling the dress of mine. His lips then travelled down my throat, to my neck, trying to find my weak spot, ultimately ending up in biting ans sucking me. We had ended up snogging in the chamber of secrets - both of us, all over each other.