Summer's Last Words. Journal Ending.

Sometimes, we think we'll live until the unexpected happens. Some believe we go through these lives until our soul messes up and we crash. I am at peace in the place with calming white and blue colors. It helps my thoughts tell it's story. Just because sometimes we don't live a full life doesn't mean that we ever did, but what is a full life really? Is it how well you lived your life in the span of time that you did or how long you lived? Some say one thing and some say otherwise on the topic, even though a more positive approach is the most mature answer in our world. Solving our problems is a much more mature approach whether they are big or small. Looks can wait, but people cannot. Love can never wait. It's something that is constantly important.

When you meet someone you like, sometimes it's hard to tell them when they're there, but as time goes on you get closer with them as you choose. Some think love is a luxury due to self doubt and horrible things in and from their lives, but if you can express it, it's not a luxury. It's a connector to what needs to be connected. In the end we are spiritually bound and nothing breaks it, yet in life we sometimes feel tired out. We continue this journey to love each other as we learn more about ourselves that we love and hate. We try to heal the parts we hate that we think are broken, but sometimes it just cannot be fixed. Sometimes dreams are weird. Even though some can come true, it doesn't mean that all dreams cannot come true. It's just enough to work harder.

When one goes through as many lives as this, it becomes a new start and horizon. In the end is peace and rest. I, Summer Rose, am at peace.