8

Aniah.....
Locking the door behind me I saw my father and his girlfriend sitting down talking, his been going through therapy for the past few days and looks like its working.

"Hi" I greeted as the both smiled and continued talking. I then heard the doorbell ring but they didn't so I opened it revealing a small box down the door.

I picked it up and it said for my dad and mommy so I took it and went straight to my room being nosey as hell. Opening the package I saw  a picture of a beautiful lil girl (in mm above).

Then underneath was a letter in a pink paper card with a funny handwriting but readable.

Hey mommy,
How are you doing, today am 7, and we just moved back home. I miss you, daddy says you never call that's because you don't know me, but I know you mommy, you pretty, I've seen your other pictures in daddy's phone I have them in my room. I wish you could come to my birthday party,

The address is at the back the letter, I love you mommy.

Wish to see you.

Love, Brooklyn.

Am sure they dropped the package to the wrong door so I walked up to ma dad.

"Dad, somebody dropped the wrong package, we gotta ask the neighbors if one of their kids name is Brooklyn" I said as ma dad and his girlfriend stared at me.

"What" I asked.

"I've been receiving that package for years child" ma dad said as I chuckled then went to his room.

Digging into his suitcase I found the box, opening it I saw the same kinda letters, and they were about 15 or so.

"Dad" I said walking into the sitting room opening the letters as he watched me.

letter....
January 10th 2019,

Hi mommy, I just twaned number 6, I miss you mommy, when you come back.

Pwease send me a letter,

I love you

Other letters kept falling out and I didn't understand.

"Dad, who's Brooklyn" I asked ma dad as he started shaking.

Roddy......
I silently knocked on shawty door as someone opened the door, it was am older lady.

"Hey am Aniah friend, she in" i asked as she nodded slowly letting me in.

I saw Aniah and her father sitting quietly.

I felt like I should go back but Aniah looked like she wasn't okay.

"Who's Brooklyn dad" she shouted making me jump damn....

Whew it's like ya all like this story more.
.
.
.
.
Edited.

Check Love And The Streets.