24

Roddy Ricch (Moore)
It was 9pm and I and Brooklyn were in the kitchen making dinner while Aniah slept. That girl had ma head twisted, I been smiling at every damn thing ian even know cuh.

"Rodwey" Brooklyn called to me as I answered. "Why you smiling" she asked as I laughed.

"Yeah why you smiling" Aniah asked making me shake my head. "Like mama like lil girl" I mumbled as they giggled. "What's funny" I asked as they shook their heads.

Brooklyn whispered something to Aniah ear as they laughed hard. "Look hey I got a spoon and am hitting ya all with it" I said as I ran behind them.

"Boohooo" Brooklyn said as she ran past me. "Aww he gon cry" Niah said as I laughed trying to catch her, I finally caught the both of them as we fell on the rug laughing hard.

"You need more running uncle Rodwey"Brooklyn said as I laughed.

" what ya wanna do tonight " I asked them. "Let's go see a movie" Brooklyn shouted. "Right mommy" she asked Aniah. "Yea, that's a good idea" Aniah said as I smiled.

Kenton Moore (Dave East)
"Oh my Gosh, is this your house" Quita asked me as I nodded walking her into ma crib.

"Four bedrooms, a pool, game room, big size kitchen, a whole lotta stuffs" I said as she looked around the house. "You got all this, you...." She paused as I kissed her.

"I know you need answers, like you know I deal, but I never had a serious woman in ma life, and I don't even know how to work all these kinda stuffs, but just be...." I said as I knelt down removing the red small box showing the diamond ring I got her.

"My wife....lemme know I have you forever, and whatever it is we will work it out" I said as she nodded yes......

Beat believe God bless me with an angel.

Aniah......
I haven't gotten in contact with my dad, and this was something I felt bad for but I guess he shoulda tried to find me.

It was 2am and looked around to see Roddy wasn't on the sofa, he must have gone to sleep so I got up heading to Brooklyn's room. Passing by Roddrick I saw him sitting down with his head in his hands I felt I will talk to him after checking on ma baby girl.

Brooklyn was fast asleep so I went back to Roddy's room but he wasn't there so I checked in the bathroom, still no sign. He must be downstairs. After walking downstairs, checking in the kitchen Roddy wasn't there.

I started panicking, running outside his cars were complete. I went over to his security guard Jonah, laying on the grown in a pull of blood I screamed, and started panicking, running back into the house to get my daughter. "Mommy" she called as I hugged her packing her bags.

"Mommy I see people around the house" she whispered as I ran to lock the doors using the code, I changed them and locked the whole house down.

Panicking, I begin to cry, calling Roddy was no use for his phone was in the house. Thank God this house was a house. The windows everything was safe.

I started calling Roddy boys. Then I decided to call Kenton on the number he called me with. He answered on the third ring. "Kentoo--on" I stammered as Brooklyn looked at me, she slowly took the phone from me.

"Daddy, please come, people tryna kill us please, we at uncle Rodwey place and his not here" the said.

"Ugrr...hurry daddy" she ended as she hugged me.

Thanks for following me, voting, reading commenting and all that, tomorrow I will give ya all hella chapters.

Ya all like this story?

Where you think Roddrick is?

Hmmmm