35-

Roddy Ricch....
I had a whole Lotta things to do since I was stressed. I was running down on a little cash with this wedding, and the house am bout to buy and all that. My traps needed to be equipped so it was stressing me out and ma niggas too depending on me since I got us outta jail.

I was starting to second guess on this marriage, cause a nigga going broke and Aniah needed the most expensive honeymoon she can get, ain't nobody treat her special before but now this shit was starting to wear me out. I just don't know how to manage alla that shit.

"Roddrick" I looked up to see Kenton waving his fingers at me. "Yow chill with allat am good" I said as he sat next to me. "I came to tell you some....like hmmm" he paused as I looked at him. "Wassup" I asked him. "Its Sefa" he said as I sat up. "Sefa, what happened to her" I asked. "Nothing yow, she in town and she at your mamas crib" he replied as I sat up. "Yow chill, Aniah met her" I asked. "I just dropped her off you know, she says she wanna talk to you" he said as sighed. "Tomorrow we all meeting at the resort, the wedding proponed to Sunday, I wanna get some more shit done" I said as he nodded.

"You look real stressed out" he said.

"Kenton, I'm outta cash, like, am broke, the expenses for the wedding I planned covered up, every shit good, but I need some more cash for ma traps you know like a lot" I said.

"Fuck, look, I can borrow you one of ma traps run your shit then pay me later" he said as I sighed rubbing ma face.

Next day....
Moving into the resort was heart warming cause I get to keep Aniah by ma side until Saturday morning.

"Hey babbbe" she shouted as she jumped on me kissing me, our tongues went according to the rhythm of our love. Standing she played in ma hair. "You okay" I asked her as she nodded. "Am a lil tired, I just wanna sleep with you by ma side" I said as she smiled.

"Then I could do some lil...."

"Hey Roddy" Sefa said as she approached me making my heart beat faster than it already was.

Sorry to interrupt your reading but I wanna do a short imvu movie called "Toxic" its urban and will have just few actors.

I wished it was voiced over but I don't really have people for now so we will just do write up, will ya all watch it?