19

Dedicated to YAGIRLNAIIIfor always commenting and showing love, girl thanks.... Check her acc.

Aniah.....
Looking around ma apartment I sighed feeling the cool breeze from the AC.

Alone at last I could think of what I should really do.

Scrolling through ma IG, I was shocked.

Ma girl looking all bad and boujie, I decided to hit her up since we ain't been close lately

I met Maylin in the hood after highschool we been friends ever since even thou she 3years older than me, I believe she down for me on any level.

I called bout 4 times and she ain't pick, sis done hit the carpet.

Laughing hard at ma self I started crying. I knew Maylin, once she hit stardom she ain't talking to no hood rat like me.

Sitting down and thinking I decided to call Roddy.

Roddy...
"That nigga thirty found out we robbed his shit now he out to get you boss" Eleven said as i smirked. I knew this shit would happen like a bitch knows when the D bout to pop.

"Chill, he ain't Finna do no shit" I said quickly. I was fed up with homeboys.

Today I wanned to spend the day with Niah that's what ima do.

Aniah....
3hrs later...
"Hi" Kenton greeted as he stood at the door.

"What you.....nigga why the fuck you here"  I shouted as he walked in.

"Chill Niah chill, let's talk" he replied as he sat Down.

"It better be quick" I said as he nodded.

"Niah, I need you" he said as I chuckled bitterly.

"I need us, you know, I got....."

"Get the fuck out ma house"  I shouted as he backed off.

"Niah, am gonna have you either way" he said as I pushed him out.

Taking an Uber I headed straight to Roddys crib.

Barging in his boys stood up dapped and walked out, he stood looking at me.

"Come gimme a hug luh girl" he said as I smiled walking to hug him.
"Eri'thang good" he asked as I shook ma head.

"Wassuh mama" he asked licking his lips.

"Kenton, his getting too clingy, showing up at ma crib and all" I replied.

"He hurt you" Roddy asked touching  my body. "Nah, am fine, just need to be with you" I said looming Into his eyes where I felt save.

"Spend the night" he said as I agreed quickly.

Roddy and I spent the  night watching movie but something was off bout him.

"Rod" I called to him as we were cuddled together on the bed watching TV. "Ay ma" he answered. "Where your family" I asked him listening to his heart beat getting faster then slower.

"Dead,. Just I and ma Aunt Margret" he replied with his eyes glued to the TV. Seeing that he didn't wanna talk bout it, I let it slide.

The he looked down at me with  a smile.

"What" I asked him.

"You just gotta be ma girl periodt" he replied as I laughed. "Let's see bout that"  I said as he lifted chin up,before I could say a word his soft lips touched mine.

I know I had to be his girl at this point.

"Wanna smoke a lil"he asked as I nodded highly.

"You know I like you a lot bae" he sang as I smiled.

"You know they got something called studio right" I asked him as he laughed.

"Bet"

Ya,am sorry this was boring asf but am sleepy and also don't want ya all waiting long, so I decided to update one at least.

If u got a book,comment the title I wanna read new stuffs, thank you n good night...