30

Roddy Ricch

Roddy Ricch....
Looking around I was furious,, it was me, Tyga, Rover, Curtis and Dave. We was smoking and chilling and Dave kept looking at me.

"Wassuh with you and Aniah" he asked. "We good man, you know ma son Josiah, sad to say but am scared of him you know like, I wasn't there when he was born you know, his big, his so innocent he don't even know...."

"Man chill, I know how that shit can be, its time just try to you know form a relationship and stuffs" Curtis said as I nodded.

"Okay back to business, look I want 3 trap houses set up, call that nigga Hank, he tryna sell some shit let see what he got" i said as they nodded.

After our meeting I drove home, getting into the crib, the smell from the kitchen had me hungry as hell.

"Hey babe" I greeted as she looked at me then walking towards me kissing me. "You good, I made a hot bath for you, go shower, come down and eat what I've cooked" she said as I smiled.

Walking upstairs I passed Josiah's room, I spotted him looking up as he saw me I quickly walked to ma room.

Getting into my bath tub I relaxed as the steaming bubles floated. "Siri play High fashion" I spoke to ma phone as the speakers played ma music on the low.

"Hey can I join you" I looked up to see Josiah in his boxers. "Uhuh" I said as he sat in with his duck toy.

"So you was the one I saw in the prison yard" he asked as I nodded looking at him I saw myself it made me scared.

"So you my daddy" he asked as I nodded.

"Okay" he said as he played with his duck. "Can you bath me" he asked as I shook ma head. "Please Brooklyn and mama busy" he said as I took the sponge ready to bath him.

Dinner...
"So how's school Brooklyn" Aniah asked as Brooklyn smiled. "Nice" she replied. "What bout you Josiah" Aniah asked. "School is cool" he answered.

"He gets bullied by this white boy Jerry all the time" Brooklyn added.

"Woah what he do to you" Aniah asked as I just looked at him, he had fear in his eyes I didn't like that.

"Nothing" he replied.

After dinner I laid in bed as Aniah switched the channel. "You was gon tell me you pregnant" I asked her as she looked at me. "You left" she replied.

"Am a bad father right" I asked her I pulled her into ma arms.

"No Roddy, I know you trying, but Josiah is your only son, I just want you to be there for him, like he goes through a lot at school, just be there in his life, his still young remember" she said as I nodded taking everything in.

Next morning.

"Josiah" I shouted as he came downstairs in his PJs.

"Yes sir" he answered.

"Get in the car we Finna go shopping, Aniah baby, Brooklyn" I said as they all came down.

"Shopping, like real shopping" Brooklyn asked. "Yeah" I said as I nodded highly.

They ma family, I just have to make them happy, I got money, they got me.