11

Before we start, I'm writing and updating, so tonight, yeah its night here, I'll update like two more chapters then go write and update WAVES.

Chu gotta comment, next chapter gon be Private, wattpad knows wassu, thanks for reading n voting okay.

Aniah......
I sat opposite the man I wished I'll never see againz ma chest burned I looked around trying to see if ma lil girl was here.

"I ain't bring her, I want us to talk" Kenton said as I looked at him with furry eyes.

"Look, I know you hate me, am sorry for...."

"Where's ma daughter" I asked him as calm as possible.

"She's at school, chill okay, look I miss you, I....I know what I did was wrong but you was just 13 you couldn't take care...."

"Fuck that shit, she's ma daughter, you know i can take you to court for this, ya ass already a drug dealer" I said as he looked away.

"I want us to be together Aniah" he said as I let out an angry laugh.

"You and I never, I wanna see ma daughter, bring her to me, either way I wanna see her, you and I have nothing to talk bout or do, some making bitch ass move, bring ma daughter" I said as I got up and walked away.

Feeling the tears flow down ma eyes I was indeed hurt.

********

Minutes later I opened the door to Roddy house to see him spread out on the couch when he saw me he jumped up walking towards me then hugging me.

I told him everything, and he don't say nothing just calming me down.

Times like this without Roddy I didn't know what I'll do.

Roddy.....
I switched off all the lights and headed to Aniahs room. I watched as she looked at the ceiling.

I know she was thinking bout her daughter.

What that nigga did was mad hateful, he hurt a lil girl, got her pregnant and all that like I should kill somebody right now.

"Roddy" she called as I snapped out ma thoughts.

"Come lay with me" she said as I did quickly.

"Am sorry for all this" she said.

"Nah am sorry ma" I said back, and truly I was sorry for what I was bout to do.

{Bonus paragraphs}∆

"Zero" I said as I walked into the plan room in ma other crib.

"Ma cousin said he popping by in a minute" I said as ma niggas nodded.

Soon enough, ma cousin came bouncing as I dapped this nigga. We been up from highschool, we all hustled on the corner now we big boys.

"Roddrick nigga damn, ya lil ass ain't grown" he laughed as I smacked his arm.

"And you growing all day eri day" I said we dapped again.

"That's ma man, so ay let's talk" I said as he nodded.

"Whats up" he asked.....

Aniah......

I can't be more happy for home girl but I needed a job, I was gon get ma daughter back but I just needed a job so she'll know she got an independent mama and not the one I had.

With ma little money saved up ma first priority was a lil crib.

And that's what I did. After paying for a year I needed money to furnish it. Looking around I smiled so hard that it made me cry I was finally independent do ma own shit I just need ma daughter.

At least there's an extra room.

Brooklyn.