16

Aniah......
Zero, Freddy, Mask, Eleven and Roddy Right hand Tyga walked into ma crib. I had invited them to just chill with I and Brooklyn this afternoon cause Kenton said he won't be picking her up till 8.

I word Brooklyn my blouse so it looked like a dress while I did her hair in a messy bun and guess what she loved it.

I was lil disappointed that Roddy didn't show up but its fine, he has a right to feel that way.

I just wanned my daughter here with me periodtt.

"Uncle Mask, Eleven, Fredwey, Zerooo and Tygaaaa" Brooklyn shouted as everyone laughed. It was launch and I had set the table. These four niggas has just become ma best friends

"I know you wasn't bout to have a get together without me bitch" May shouted as she walked in the crib noticing Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn" she shouted as she went to hug her.

"Hi am Aunt May, Call me Maylin or May booboo" she said as Brooklyn giggled.

"Am Brooklyn, call me Brook,, I love your skin" she said as May smiled so widely I thought she will turn into joker.

"Okay its time for launch everyone" I said.

Next day. ...
Roddy...
"Damn she know how to cook that food all ya niggas was falling in love" Eleven said as I shook ma head. These niggas was down here in ma crib talking bout Aniah lil get together.

I didn't feel like being around her.

"Ya heard" Zero asked me as I snapped out ma thoughts before I could answer Jaliah
Walked in making me grow furious.

"What the fuck you doing here" I asked as snoop walked behind her.

"Ay man stay right there bro" ma niggas said as they stood up, cause they know shit bout to pop off...

"Please listen to us" Jaliah said as I stood still.

"Roddrick you ma day one nigga, I ain't mean to disrespect you and take your girl, but I wanna say am sorry hommie I love her too much and shit, I know it's the bro code but I feel some type of way bout her" Snoop said as I hissed.

"So whatchu want" I asked him looking him dead in the eyes.

"Invite you to ma wedding and baby shower" he replied hanging his head low.

I felt the hurt all over again looking at Jaliah. She was the one I was ready to die for, she had ma soul.

"Here, remember we got out together, and I always lug you Roddrick" Snoop said as he dropped the cards holding Jaliah hands, looking at me one more time they walked out and closed the door.

Everyone was silent as a tear escaped ma left eye.

Taking ma car keys I didn't hear what the niggas were saying behind me, I just got in ma Lambo and press start Turing around without looking I felt the force. Ma head went right to the steering and back as the jeep crashed into mine.

Ma eyes were blurry and I felt blood trickle down my face. I felt dizzy as people surrounded ma car.

"Get him out" I heard ma niggas voices as I closed ma eyes.

(EMM)
Vote, comment, share,