29

Roddy Ricch....
Walking into Brooklyn room as she saw me she looked at me for a little while then jumped to hug me.

"Nigga where you been" she asked as looked at her then laughed, lil mama grown as fuck and calling her uncle nigga okay.

"Prison" I answered as we sat on her rug.

"How you been old man" she asked as I laughed. "Ay it ain't even like that" I replied as we both laughed. "So wassuh, you home for good and you Finna marry ma mama" she asked as I looked at her.

"Lil girl where you get all this courage from" I asked her.

"Ma mama and daddy" she answered making me laugh. "How she been" I asked. "Got this nigga who come around his name Quan, but she ain't never show interest, ma mama loves you....she always holding that pillow thats written Roddy" she replied as I smiled.

"Am gon wife her up, but first I gotta do some things you know" I said as she nodded.

"Whatchu got on, lashes" I asked her.

"Chill, mama ain't even notice" she said.

"Ay you 14, no lashes, no nails, and allat stuff ya all wanna be,...."

"And no...."

"No lil boy too" I said as she scrunched her face.

"Yeah I can tell you what to do but you was 1 when ya mama was at this age" I said

"Ewwww, Roddy leave ma room" she said as I chuckled getting up then walking to the door.

"Good to see you lil mama" I said as she smiled. "Out Roddy"

She had her mama attitude to the fullest like  damn.

After seeing ma son at the jail yard him not knowing I was kinda scared to face him so I just went to our room.

"Roddy Ricch" Aniah called from downstairs as I shouted am coming".

Walking downstairs I held Aniah and kissed all over her.

"Am starving" I said as I took a bag of doritios.

"That's mine" I heard a small voice say from behind me as I turned to see Josiah standing.

"Sorry my bad" I said trying to put the bag down. "You can have some" he said as he sat down.

"Am sorry babe, but all the doritios belongs to Josiah" Aniah smiled as I nodded looking at him while he draws.

"Am gonna uhm, am upstairs" I said as I walked away.

Walking into ma room I laid down before I could close my eyes I had a text.

Rover: nigga we gotta meet later at ma crib.

Curtis: its real important, remember what we spoke on.

Me: ight niggas, see ya all later.

Putting the phone down I drifted to sleep.

Opening my eyes a few secs later I saw someone standing at the door but I couldn't move, I tried turning ma head, but the figure kept coming closer, the footsteps were loud.....my body felt hot.

Aniah....
Walking into our room I saw Roddy's eyes were open but he looked very weird.

"Roddy you okay" I asked him as he just didn't blink. Walking towards him I tapped him as he jumped clutching my both hands hard.

"Babe, hey its okay its me, it's me" I said as he breadth heavily. A little tear fell off his eyes as I hugged him.

"Am here baby, am never leaving you okay" I said as he held me tight.

"Am scared" he said.

"I know, but you don't got to be am here, come on, come downstairs let's eat okay" I said as I nodded.

Authors POV.

Ya all should understand that Roddy just came from prison and it has a lot to do with his mental disturbances which if he feels comfortable he might tell ya all bout it.

The point is Roddy don't know how to have a relationship with his son, his just adjusting to a lot if things so please don't judge him or maybe....

Ya all want a new character?

Ya all think the public has forgotten Roddy?

Ya all wanna see more of Quan?