23

Roddy Ricch (Moore).
Smoking ma weed, and vibing to ma song How it issuddenly I heard a knock on the door. Opening it stood Jaliah.  She walked in and closed the door.  "Whatchu want" I asked her as she looked at me. "There's something I wanna tell you" she said as she sat down allowing me to sit down too.

"Its Snoop" she said as she lowered her face.

"Uhuh" I shrugged. "His dying" she cried as I looked at her. "Whatchu mean he dying" I asked her. "He got lung cancer, I don't know what to do, we expecting a baby and...." She cried as I just stared. "Please you have to go see him" she said. "Please"

Aniah.....
Knocking on Roddy the he opened it, seeing it was me he pulled me into a hug. As we got to his room he just sat on the bed starring at me while I removed my coat revealing my black fashion nova tight and blouse.

"What's going on" I asked him while putting my hair into a messy bun. "Thirty got lung cancer, Jaliah came over talking bout how she want me go see him" he replied. "Oh ma gosh, that's really sad, you should go see him" I said sitting beside him.

"Fuck that" he mumbled. "You should learn how to care bout people" I said. "The only people I care bout is ma boys, aunt and you" he said looking into ma eyes. "And Brooklyn of cause" he added. I smiled as I pulled him on top of me.

Looking into my eyes he slowly leaned down and kissed me. His lips and mine slowly moving to the rhythm of our feelings. At this moment I knew this was it. I had to let him in all this shit was done.

He kisses down my neck as he raised me up in his arms removing my blouse and bra, then kissing me straight to my nipples, the way his breath sounded had ma water flowing. His hands holding my bare skin as he brought ours together.

Then his fingers trailed down to my tight as he gently laid me down, removing my tight and Victoria secret underwear, he switched the lights low and removed his boxers.

With our skin against each other he looked at me with those eyes.

Rubbing my against my girl, I moaned in pleasure never really experienced this, it felt so good. Sticking a finger inside me he groaned. "Dammit you tight" he said as my stomach jumped with feelings. The way he said it had me off.

He slowly stopped then looked at me. "Niah, let me in" he said as I nodded slowly with every power I had.

As he slowly tried to enter me..."shit Bae, you so wet" he groaned against my ears as he entered me slowly making me loose ma mind.

"Shit" he said as he kept his rhythm.

"Take ma soul Niah" he said as I started crying, the feelings had me loosing my head, I never felt this way ever.

"Roddrick I love you" I said as he looked at me with a tear rolling down his cheek. "I love you Aniah, you got ma soul" he ended.....

_________________________