39

Kenton Moore...

"Am sorry" I said as Quita looked at me. "You know you ma wife Qui, ain't nobody gon treat you like me, am that nigga for you, you ma girl,.ma wife, ian never gon hurt you, that was some crazy shit I did but...I its the past, babe I swear, am a real nigga, I ain't crazy, I gotchu and ma son..."

"And your girl" she said as I looked at her funny. "Am 1month pregnant you ain't noticed, we having a girl" she said as my heart beat slowed down. "Uhuh....why didn't" I asked sitting on the bed (above).

Looking at her I then rubbed ma face.

"Look baby, I believe your a good person, you can't hurt anyone again right, right....cause I love you, and trust you and I want you to love us, leave the streets Kenton for us" she said as she placed ma hand on her growing stomach making ma heart beat faster.

"Okay baby, look we good, I got you, I feel you on everything you say, I love you too you know that" I said as she nodded kissing me. "You hungry" I asked. "Boy you looking at a pregnant wife right here" she joked as I chuckled. "Sammy" I yelled as Sammy walked into our room looking like he drunk or some. "Whaaat daddy" he whined making me shake ma head. "We bout to go eat" I said. "Out" he asked smiling hard. "Yeah out" I replied. "Yaaay we going eat outtt" he shouted as he ran out the room.

Next night... 1am...

"I need you on this man, you know Aniah, I gotta take care of her, ma son and Brooklyn, they both ma pride can't risk them like this, look you the only one I trust, let's do this, we might both leave the streets and get a better life" Roddy said as we were at the trap 2.

"Ay, ugrr......why you really trust me" I asked him. "Its been us from birth brother come on cuh" he said as I smiled. "So you don't wanna trap and shit" I asked him. "No cuh, want it legit and all, am old" he said as I chuckled.

Getting into my house, Quita and Sammy were sleeping so I didn't want to disturb them so I slide ma self down the sofa putting the TV on.

My mind drifted back to Junior high.

"Hey cos, I need your help" I said as Roddrick looked at me. "Bro what's up" he asked calling me to the side. "I gotta lil problem, I need some cash like 300, ima pay back...." "Nah Bro we good, IMA give you 5, so you know I gotchu anytime" he said as we hugged. "Thanks man, I owe you one" I said.

I was caught gambling and was locked up and Roddy came to bail me out.

"Thanks Bro" I said as he chuckled. "Ay we blood, look ima show you something" he said as we drove off.

Roddy has helped me a lot of times during ma life, I just didn't know why I was doing this, he was there for me he family, never give up on me,,,...

"Kenton are you okay baby" Quita asked as I snapped out ma thoughts. "You have a temperature babe" she said getting up, realizing I started shaking for no reason I felt funny, I felt bad......."

Roddrick Moore....

"Wassup, ya all okay" I asked as Quita and Kenton called I and Aniah at 2:45am saying he wanna confess some shit. As they sat down in our living room everyone was quiet.

"Its just four of us, but I got some to say Roddy" he said as I nodded. "Go on bro" I said.

"I.....I know why ma pops got you kidnap Roddy, he was tryna find out to see if he could put you in prison and inherit your wealth" he said.

"I know, but Aniah, Quita, growing up ma dad pops used to work under his big brother that's Roddy's dad, we were always broke and Roddy would always help me out, some shit happened and Roddy pop refused to testify for ma dad so he hated Roddy pops for a long time until when ma pops eavesdropped on your dad talking to his lawyer about his real estate in L.A, Strip club here and a Gym on south side, he worth 700millie and so on, so ma dad was tryna... Kill you that was the plan but Aniah was pregnant and we got to know it was a boy, so he had to changed his plan" he paused.

Now he wants me to bring you in to turn up your wealth or Aniah and Josiah dies but I can't do that shit Roddrick" he paused as I got up clenching ma jaw.

"I trusted you Kenton, you blood how can you do this shit to me, I missed 7years of ma sons life, do you know the shit I went through when I was in jail bro" I shouted as Aniah stood up to calm me down but I yanked ma hands away.

"THIS SOME FUCK UP SHIT, EVEN YOU, I KNEW YOU WAS SNEAKY Kenton" I stopped realising I was shouting, "get the fuck out ma crib" I shouted as he held Quita hands and walked out, "am sorry Roddrick ian mean" he paused as a car swerved and we head gunshots......

What you think about Kenton?

Is this messy for real for real?