40

Aniah......
Everything moved in slow motion as I didn't know, everything happened fast and all I could see was Roddy running towards someone on the floor. My head was spinning as I saw blood, panicking I shouted. Roddy as I ran towards him.

"Am fine am calling 911" he said as Brooklyn and Josiah ran outside. "No stay inside, stay inside" I slurred as my head and eyes started spinning. "No, no, Quita no, baby" Kenton cried as I fell right down.

Opening ma eyes I was laying in the hospital bed feeling a bandage around ma head.  Brooklyn and Josiah were looking at me panicking I got up looking around. "Where's your dad Josiah" I asked panicking. "His fine mom, his with Uncle Kenton" he replied. "Where's Quita" I asked as Maylin walked in shaking her head. "Hey girl am glad you made it but......."

(Omn)
Curtis, Roddy, Rover, Tyga and Kenton walked into the ward as they lowered their heads seeing Quita was fighting for her life on those machines. She was shot in 5 places and they already lost the baby.

Looking at Quita's paled face Kenton forced a smile as she held his hand. "Hey babe" she said slowly. "Am here, am here, I know the baby, its okay, am here now" he forced his words out not wanting to choke. "Don't cry baby" she said as she wiped his eyes. "I love you, am sorry, am really sorry I promise ima get them, ima end this just be strong, fight this baby" Kenton said.

"Nooo babe,,don't do that, promise me one thing" she said as Kenton nodded. "Anything baby anything" he said. "Leave the streets, go to New york, your home, do music baby, speak your mind, let it be your weapon" she said as Kenton was confused. "Promise me please" she said. "I promise Quita but you coming with me" he said. "No am afraid I kiyan come ya see, mi kiyan come, you gat ta make it on ya own na for Sammy, mi kiyan make it, but mi gwan forever love you Kenton" she said as tears rolled out of Kenton eyes as everyone chuckled a little at her Jamaican accent.

"I love you but....." He paused as she raised her head to kiss him, as they kissed he gently supported her head, feeling her lips move he looked at her to see her eyes were closed. "Babe, Quita" he whispered as she didn't move, her breath seized. "Hell no, call the doctor" as the monitor beeped.

The doctor and nurses came and did their necessary steps but Quita heart had stopped she was gone.

"Quita, baby, look at me, open your eyes, baby am here, baby I swear I'll be a better man please don't leave meeee" he cried as he held her trying to touch her heart. Everyone tried to calm him down as Roddy shook his head.

"Quita please, baby, noo, you can't leave me, please, look God, Jesus please I will severe you, I will do whatever don't just take her from me, QUITAAAAAAAA"

I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS PART, I CAN IMAGINE how.many people lost their love ones, especially Hubby's and wife.

Who you think shot Quita...

The bullet was meant for who?

Why?