14

(Excuse me am gon try a lil omniscient for awhile so sorry for all the mistakes I'll go over then okay)

OMN...
Kenton was angry after finding out his daughter had sneaked out to see Aniah. He didn't plan it this way, now his chances of getting what he wants is slim.

As Aniah opened the door her heart skipped.

Her daughter told her how she got here and she wasn't planning for her to live soon .

"Hey daddy" Brooklyn called as she ran to hug him, he carried her in his arms kissing all over her face.
"Dwaddy stooop" she giggled as he put her down.

"Hey sweetheart why don't you continue watching boss baby while we talk okay" Aniah said to Brooklyn as she nodded with a yes mommy making Aniah smile .

Closing her room to look at the two men standing in front of her to make matters worse they were cousins.

"You know your lil nigga had a fight with me" Kenton said as he sat on the bed.

"I'll beat your ass over again nigga" Roddy said as Aniah sighed.

"Please I just don't need this, Ken, please let ma lil girl spend some time with me" Brooklyn pleaded as Kenton smirked.

"He heartless as fuck" Roddy mumbled shaking his head

Aniah really loved her daughter and seeing her she needed her in her life. She needed a mother.

"Be with me Aniah, and we will be a happy couple" Kenton said making Roddy laugh.

Aniah blood was boiling, she hated this man, but she wanted her daughter.

"Girl you know I luh you, still do" Kenton Said as Aniah looked at him softening her face.

"Ken" she paused

"Yow really Aniah, after all this nigga did ta you and you finna tell him shit, yow fuck this am out" Roddy said as went Into the living room. Brooklyn was rubbing her eyes as Roddy walked to carry her and laid her in the guest room.

"You're my uncle right" she asked as he nodded placing the covers above her.

"Yes baby" he said as he looked at her.

"I'm so glad to see my mommy" she said as she placed her hands together saying a silent prayer then closing her eyes.

"Night uncle Rodwey" she said as I chuckled placing a kiss on her forehead then leaving.

As I got in ma car a nigga damn near cried. I was done with Aniah  Done.

Its raining right now n its night. Am eating a chocolate Icey donut, best if you ain't never tasted it well damn.....

Excuse ma mistakes thou.