「Chapter Eleven」

My mothers training was nothing like his. She was harsh on me, gave less patience, and pushed me beyond limits that I didn't think I could take. She never held back while dueling. If not for her resistance and great knowledge with her lightsaber, I might be limbless, maybe even beheaded. Our duels left me with small scars that her saber stung against my skin, a harsh reminder of the hardships that will soon come.

We'd found an old sith planet to take refuge on while she trained me. Often times after the sun fell, I'd hear whispers calling for me from the shadows. Trying to ignore the calls, I settle down on my resting spot, removing the bandages from my arms.

There, against my skin, were bubbling scabs forming for the damage she left me with. I knew with proper care that they'd grow faint in time, but soothed a self-made ointment over them for the time being.

I sigh, wrapping them up once more to allow them to settle, and as I get ready for slumber, I could hear the dark calls once more.

Finally, though, curiosity got the best of me as I began to follow them one night as they grew louder, a strange sensation overtaking my body as if to warn me to go no further, but I didn't listen.

As temptation grew too strong, I went beyond the shadows and found myself surrounded by worn-down architecture, the walls and ceiling crumbling, remnants from the past corroded in rust and buried beneath the sand.

The further I explored this architecture the more I discovered. I eventually came across statues of Sith Lords, tall and ominous, like the ones my mother began teaching me of. Having been abandoned for an unknown span of time, they began to crack with the pressure of time and were overtaken with vines. But they were still somehow beautiful, even now as it was broken down I could still see the detail carved into them, showing the true dedication the Sith had for their beliefs.

Center of the Sith statues was an open area of cement, surprisingly untouched by vines or thorns unlike like the rest of the structure. And despite my mothers demands, I decided to rebel, and sat down in this space inviting me to sit. As I relaxed, I focused on Ren. I was too curious, too anxious of his well being.

I can feel something is wrong inside, Ive felt it for two days now. I cant take it anymore, I must see him.

I take a seat, crossing my legs and relaxing my body. As my tense muscles loosen, I can feel the force lifting me from my physical body. I softly call his name, his true name.

Ben.

Then suddenly, all in a breaths moment, I feel agony crawling up my spine, it feels as if i'm being tortured. My body grows incredibly tense and sore, my temperature begins to rise as sweat soaks my brow. I feel my throat closing in and throbbing in pain as if i'd been screaming for hours. All I see are flashes of red surrounding me, anger and torment chaining me down.

Then, I see him. His face is in agony, hair drenched in sweat and blood dripping from his nose. He looks up to something, or someone, desperation in his eyes. I begin to follow where his eyes lay, but I suddenly feel a sharp stab through my chest. I quickly turn back, seeing Rens' cold still face growing pale, completely absent of any life.

"NO!" I scream, racing for him, but suddenly, I come to a complete pause.

My heart drops, out of my body and to the floor, I fall cold, my body feeling empty and weightless. I wanted to panic but I was in so much shock that I couldn't move a muscle. I wanted to scream but something was choking me. Only tears fell, and I was unable to wipe them away.

Whispers began to penetrate my mind, faintly familiar voices. 'Let it fuel you, Rhaella.' 'Let it guide you, Rhaella.' 'Feel the power igniting, Rhaella.' 'Bring darkness back into the galaxy, Rhaella.' I could no longer ignore them.

I gave in.

I began to feel a pain like no other. Tortured beyond repair. A deadly cold in my heart, a cold that burned. I screamed as the walls around me caved in, entrapping me beneath the rubble.

I begged for it to stop, but it was too late, I had let it happen. I allowed it to take over.

I opened my eyes, feeling them burn. My heart was steady, mind no longer racing. I stand, taking a deep, relieving breath, and finally turn, facing my mother as she stands before me, an evil smile upon her lip.

I return a smile.

Kylo Ren was dead, awakening a new darkness inside me