Season 2 Break- Questions and Answers

Well, yet again we have been amazed with the number of questions presented to us! 23 in total! Even more than last time! And here are the answers

1. From HyzeClawser- To Ray and Story

Do you plan on writing any more chapters after you finish season 3?

From Ray

After Season 3, we will not be writing more chapters following the main plot. We will, however, write a bunch of fun pre and post story stuff to publish separately. :)

From Story

Well, that's not 100% true; we don't know yet. We kinda need to see season 4 to know if we can continue. If we can, I'm sure we will. If we can't... then as Ray said, we have plenty to keep the fun going.

2. From HyzeClawser- To Rayla

What do you think of Pyrrah?

From Rayla

"She's a salty, irritating, annoying, scaly devil with a stick up her ass bigger than a tree."

3. From HyzeClawser- To Ez

Should the baker be scared now that you are back in Katolis?

From Ez

"Well, my duty as king will have to come first. I don't know if I'll have time to sneak in and grab jelly tarts like I used to. But if I can... I'm sure I could find... some time to sneak one or two."

4. From TheGoldenAtlas- To Callum

Will you tell Rayla that you saw your mother during the weird dream sequence, and that she helped you but still thought you dead?

From Callum

"Rayla did ask about how I got my Arcanum back in harmony... and I told her, not long after we arrived in Xadia. She was quite amazed by it all, apparently elves can't lose their Arcanum harmony, only dragons. Price you pay for stronger magic... the risk of falling out of sync. And when I mentioned my mother... it... it was hard to say that... my mother was there with me... and... I spoke with her...but I couldn't make her understand I was alive... it was hard. Really hard. But that's why I have to get back to her, fast."

5. From DragonWolf656- To Soren

What do you think your father would say when he finds out you didn't kill Callum or Ezran?

Oh and what do you think about Pyrrah?

From Soren

"Honestly...he'll probably be furious, but at this point, I don't care... Ezran is a good kid, and I already let down his father. I can't let him down too. And what my dad did to Callum, it's disgusting. I don't care what he says. What he did was wrong.

A-And Pyrrah? I mean, we're not on good grounds right now, considering the... ballista thing. But...if we meet again, I hope we can be friends. She seems like a really good fighter... even if a little... salty."

6. From ItzWolfiKun - To Ray

How excited are you for the ships to become true in your story?

From Ray

Rayllum, my main ship, is one of the underlying parts of this story, and you bet I'm excited to see how people react to the upcoming shipper's content. XD As for, ehem, my second ship, Pyrren, it'll definitely play its part...at some point.

7. From ItzWolfiKun - To Story

How difficult is it to write these new spells?

From Story