Stuttgart, Germany

Meanwhile, in an underground lab, Eric Selvig and several other scientists were busily working as Barton walked in holding a tablet.

"Where did you find all these people?" Selvig asked

"SHIELD has no shortage of enemies, Doctor," Barton replied as he held up the tablet and showed a picture of Iridium.

"Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, iridium. It's found in meteorites, it forms antiprotons. It's very hard to get hold of," Selvig nodded

"Especially if SHIELD knows you need it," Barton replied

"Well, I didn't know!" Selvig exclaimed.

"Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth," Selvig gushed as Loki entered the room.

"I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?" Loki asked, turning to Barton.

"My next target," Barton replied.

"I'll need a distraction," He grabbed his bow

"And an eyeball,"

Back on the Helicarrier Agent Coulson was standing beside Steve Rodgers

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble,"

"No, no, it's fine," Steve shook his head

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges but.." Coulson was interrupted

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy-nine percent," An agent spoke up as he computer beeped at him

"Location?" Coulson asks

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding," The agent replied

"Captain, you're up," Fury says, Steve nods and walks out of the room.

Loki walked down the marble stairs of the museum with his sceptre swinging gracefully in his hand. Inside the lavish building, a small orchestra was playing as a man stepped up onto a small platform and began to speak. Outside the museum, Agent Barton was silently ambushing the guards around the museum until he was at the door. He pulled out a retinal scanner instrument and stuck it into the scanner, he then waited for Loki to make his move. Loki made his way down the stairs quickly and he grabbed the director of the museum and slammed him down onto a marble table, whacking guards in the head at the same time. All chaos broke loose as guests screamed and scrambled to get out of the museum. Loki then pulled out of his pocket a small device and plunged it into the director's eye, then man twisted and writhed in pain as he tried and failed to escape the God of Mischief's clutches. Once the deed was done, Loki walked self-righteously out of the museum and into the night, where people were still fleeing. Loki's armour slowly materialised out of thin air and as the police arrive he blasts their cars with his sceptre, flipping them over. Loki after Loki began to appear and he grinned as people screamed, trying to escape.

"Kneel before me," He grins. They don't listen

"I said KNEEL!" He slammed the sceptre on the hard concrete ground and everyone went silent.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel," He opened his arms with a grin. An old man stood bravely

"Not to men like you,"

"There are no men like me," Loki chuckled.

"There are always men like you," The man replied.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example," Loki pointed his sceptre towards the old man and just as the energy beam shot out towards him, Captain America jumped forward and blocked the beam with his shield, the blast shot backwards and knocked Loki off his feet.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," Captain America said as he stood up.

"The soldier. A man out of time," Loki grinned standing up.

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Captain replied just as the Quinjet appeared from above and both large machine guns were trained on Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," The voice of Natasha rang out. Loki dropped the weapon, but quick as a flash he sent a jet of blue light towards the jet, Natasha flew out of the way quickly and Cap used that to throw his shield at Loki. Loki ducked and they fought for a while before Loki threw Cap to the ground. The shield is then thrown back at Loki but he dives out of the way and Cap was knocked down again. Loki then stood over Captain America and held his sceptre down at the soldier

"Kneel," Loki whispered

"Not today!" Cap shouts and flips Loki over

"The guy is all over the place," Natasha comments just as her systems were overridden and ACDC 'Shoot the Thrill' blasted out of the speakers.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" The voice of Tony Stark asked and both Captain America and Loki looked to the sky as Tony flew over in his Iron Man suit and blasted Loki to the ground, as soon as Iron Man had touched the ground he pulled out every weapon he had in his suit and directed them at Loki.

"Make your move Reindeer Games," Tony threatened, Loki slowly put his hands up in surrender and his armour materialised away.

"Good move," Tony remarked.

"Mr Stark," Cap greeted

"Captain," Tony nodded back.