Peaceful days

Sanemi POV

I never thought that this peaceful days will come to our family, I am glad that we met y/n.

And glad he didn't dislikes me even I said something very rude.

Him and I become close friends and I look after him like my own lil bro.

Right now, we both pulling the wagon that is full of coal and that were going to sell in the town.

Y/n is a quiet type and doesn't talk that much.

But the silence between us were still comfortable.

After selling all the coal, we brought food for my-no... our family he is already part of the family. which is waiting to his, no our home.

What's up with me, I feel embarrassed saying Our, were both males here so I don't need to be embarrassed.

We're both on our way to home when he stopped and look at the sunset, it's already getting dark, I thought to myself.

"Hey, Sanemi" He said with his soft voice.

"Hmm?" I just look at him.

"I hope this days will last forever" he said.

"Yeah...I do hope also this Peaceful days will last forever" I said.

3rd POV

Sanemi and y/n just admire the scenery.

After they talk about there thoughts to each, Sanemi look at y/n and look back at the sunset.

Replying to what she said. Y/n just nod and smile at Sanemi

The next thing happen, at the sight of the smiling y/n, Sanemi's heart skip a beat. After seeing y/n
Smiling and much more the sunlight that make her more alluring and enchanting make Sanemi blink and realized his staring too much.

"...What the hell was that" Sanemi thought.

As for y/n feeling careless and she's acting like her usual self at her young age. She pretty become airheaded.

She was still smiling and Sanemi calming himself and questioning why his blushing about.

"Damn it, stop smiling like that" He blurted out, cause the image of you keep repeating inside his head.

Y/n is already used to the hot and cold attitude he will show.

They finally got home to be greeted by there siblings.

Hiroshi climbing the back of Sanemi and Genya carrying Shuya

Hiroshi climbing the back of Sanemi and Genya carrying Shuya. Sanemi weird feeling just disappear and smile at his lil bro while y/n go help there mom to cook for dinner.

"We sell alot,so we got three days food" She said, Sanemi's mom just pat her head and pat Sanemi also.

" thank you very much...Y/n, Sanemi, Welcome home"

We both only smile enjoying the warm.

"We're home" we both said.