Lost and Found

Y/n POV

Sanemi...I missed you, Genya,Sumi,Teiko,Hiroshi,Koto, Shuya, Mrs. Shinazugawa

It's been Months and it's be a year, I don't know when will my house will be called home again.

A warm home...

This house of mine become so cold, without you and your family.

I miss the days with your younger siblings, I miss your charming smile. The pat you gave whenever I got home.

I miss the food that
Mrs.Shinazugawa made and the warm welcome when I got home.

Just like my Happy, peaceful life it disappear in unexpected time.

3rd POV

Y/n come back to her usual self, The living doll that they have first met.

"Oh my... Y/n, it's been months, what happened to you?" There usual customer asked as it buys her handmade straw sandals.

Y/n try to give her a smile, but then she could only look down and grip on her clothes.

She shakes her head and act like it's nothing, but if you look deep into her eyes, you can see how broken she is.

Her face that used to brighten up is gloomy, her cheerful attitude is also nowhere to be found.

It took a month for Sanemi to trace the path he take to find the place which town you two met.

It was hard and painful, He remember the first time you met, You were barely hanging to a thread of life, his afraid when he come back, your gone.

As you said when you were living alone. Each day it was suffocating.

Inside Sanemi's mind is your name that keep repeating like a broken record.

His distraught attitude was notice by his mom.

"Sanemi, calm down, as much I also want to find y/n-chan too, I'm sure she won't be happy to see you in this state" she said as he looking at the tired looking Sanemi, clearly at some point he might pass out before he could reach y/n

"But mom. . ." He protest and she only give him a rare Stern look.

He know that time his condition is shouldn't be taken lightly so he rest and decided to take Genya tomorrow to the town where they met y/n.

"Fine, I rest and take Genya with me" He agree and sleep as soon he lay down he fast asleep.

His Mom only just pat his head gently.

"Rest well, Sanemi" as she kiss his oldest son forehead and kiss the others too.

The next day, Sanemi woke up early and asked Genya to accompany him, when he said it he found the town where they met y/n he gladly come along.

"I really miss y/n-neechan especially her cooking"

"Yeah...I miss that too"

" Nii-chan...do...think she accept us again? It's been a year since we saw her and disappearing like that, I'm afraid that she must be mad or upset to us" Genya said.

Sanemi also thought about that, he is aware about the fact he broke his promise to y/n.

He just shake his head and pat his little brother who look dejected but look up at his brother smiling.

"I'm sure, she might get mad but she can't resist you, Genya and Mom and problem is me, cause I broke my promise not leaving her alone" Sanemi said and Genya just smile.

" Yeah! This is y/n-neechan we both talking about, she is that kind person, don't worry Nii-chan we try to help you out" he cheeky said and Sanemi just ruffles his hair and he giggles.

Finally they both reach the town.

Sanemi feel nervous about how will y/n react after a year past.

They walk for good 30 minutes only to knock into the home they live for two years empty.

"Y/n, are you there?" Sanemi said as he knock to the house, there were no response and the door is lock.

Looks like she is outside.

"Let's go to our loyal customer of y/n sell goods to them, today" Sanemi said.

" Yeah, let's do that" Genya agree, they were welcome back, the moment they were seen by there loyal customer of sandals and coal.

"Where have you been, young man?"

"You grow big, Genya"

"No we haven't seen y/n"

"Y/n currently back to usual self, skinny and those rags"

" I saw y/n that way"

The people they have talked to.

They have already asked almost all of them and there's still no sign of y/n. Negative thoughts wash over Sanemi, thinking that you must be in danger or something happen to you. He was panicking. Until y/n finally cross paths with them. She drop everything and run to Sanemi and Genya making a loud thud on the grown.

"Sanemi! Genya! Your back!" She crying said as she hug the two who end up tearing up after seeing the person they two looking for.

"We're back" they both said hugging the crying girl who leap to there arms.

After that they were invited inside the house, it was still the same but the difference is the warm and fuzzy atmosphere, where you can hear laughter of the kids and you can see them playing happily.

Sanemi feel guilty about it.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promise at all" he apologized to y/n, who shakes her head in disagreement. She doesn't blame him after they told what happened, and explain why they couldn't find her.

She only carress Sanemi in the cheek, it was the touch Sanemi miss alot.

Warm,Gentle touch with a sincere affection.

"Ahem, I'm still here" Genya breaking the romantic atmosphere.

Y/n just pull him to her lap and hug him. He just blush intensely.

After that they left with y/n to there house. Where she reunite to the familiar warmth she had once have, she just hug them and hug them.

"We miss you Nee-chan!"

"Nee-chan..."

"Nee-chan, welcome back"

"Nee-chan"

They all just cried even there mom who is watching them. Is crying too and they all group hug around y/n.

After a touchy moment, Mrs.shinazugawa asked her to live with them, like before, means she be leaving her own house and live with them. She also love the idea living with them again. But then...she still can't leave the house where she was born.

"Give me some time, Mrs.Shinazugawa" she said.

She only hug her and said take her time. Sanemi was sad that you didn't say yes to it, but he respects that your parents grave is there.

They sometime visit you there, or you going to visit them. Like they have two house. It was already a week, since the reunion, and the question. You have a thought of it and this time it was Mrs. Shinazugawa who visit you.

Your ready to move on. And live a brand new life with the new family you have.

"Mother, Father..." She said to the grave and some feeling that she is a bit push to the direction where Shinazugawa house.

She only cried and Mrs. Shinazugawa, just smile at her.

"I've come to pick you up" she said.