Breath of Nature

3rd POV

After y/n become a Mizunoto, she was climbing to fast.

She is indeed reckless, she always heavily wounded. But she protected everyone.

She swore  no one's going to die beside the Demon who causing despair.

Breath of Nature : First form: Dance of the Razor blade Leaves of nature

Second Form:  Thunder strike of nature.

Third form: Fire forest of nature

Fourth form: Hurricane of Nature.

Fifth form: Scorching Sun of nature.

Sixth form: Snow blizzard of nature

Seventh form:  Drosera sundew of nature.

Eighth form: Sarracenia pitcher plant of nature.

Nineth form: Acid rain of Nature.

Tenth form:Rustling sound of leaves.

Her breath of nature is like an imitation of all the form.

While y/n is climbing to ranks, she become a Tsuguko of Himejima Gyomei, Sanemi become a pillar it's been four years since they both separate to each other.

The first time, Sanemi meet Oyakata-sama.

At first Sanemi hate Oyakata-sama, despising him a lot after he got promoted as a pillar. Oyakata-sama just smile at him and apologise.

He apologized for being weak, he doesn't mind dying since he got his successor. He even call himself a tool like them.

While he speak to Sanemi, Sanemi  feel the nostalgic feeling of his mom, carressing his cheek gently with full of affection.

As Oyakata-sama spoke to him, the rude attitude he show to Oyakata-sama make the other pillar annoyed at him.

Oyakata-sama said that he isn't high and mighty " they just treat me like that with good intentions, if you Don't like me then you don't have to do the same, I only wish that you protect lives as a pillar,sanemi this is my fault for calling you after the death of Masachika, it must be tough since the two of you are close as brothers"

" That name... " Sanemi question while Kanae notice his question.

"Shinazugawa-kun, ever since Oyakata-sama took charge he remember every Demon slayer who passed on"

" You kidding right? I don't even remember those people who fighting along side me" Sanemi thought to himself.

" Sanemi... All the children of demon Hunter organization have wrote a own will, And as for what's inside those wills, it's rather peculiar, they're all rather pretty the same and Masachika's was no different, I wanted to give this to you, Sanemi, Masachika have a dead brother that he saw in you, Sanemi, He dreamed about a bright future, and that's my dream too, he wanted his loved ones to live happily and no unnatural threats to there lives, even if he couldn't live next to the person, he wanted them to live, he wanted them to survive" Oyakata-sama said and Sanemi is already crying, he also wish for the Two. He wanted Genya to live same goes for y/n.

 He wanted Genya to live same goes for y/n