New Recruits

3rd POV

After two years, The selection of new recruits to the Demon slayer corps. Is open again, After seven days, only five have passed the test, five who survived the challenge.

Genya become official Gyomei's Tsuguko. He still look intimidating and rowdy, it took time for him to realize what he said and what really happened.

He start to matured little by little, he follow Gyomei's technique. He can't use breath, but he can do something else.

He realized his mistake slowly.

The Five face alot of struggle in there mission.

The new recruit name Kamado Tanjiro have face alot of life threatening events. But much more he is now facing a crisis.

The trial of Kamado Tanjiro.

Another pillar meeting, as Someone which is part of Demon slayer have a Demon with him.

"hey, wake up! Wake up! Oi! Wake up! How long are you going to sleep for a day!" A Kakushi said as he is waking up the boy who is injured.

The boy have a red hair and a hanafuda earrings on, he have a huge scar on his forehead. After he finally woke up, he was met by the pillars thereselves. He was laying down the ground.
Tengen who observe the Tanjiro.

Just give a comment based on his perspective.

"What's with this, I thought it was a flamboyant guy, but It end up, as a Plain ordinary boy huh? "

" Umu... Now his awake we do the trial for this boy, I see!" Rengoku said.

"... " Y/n just observe him. And questions why he have a demon accompanying him to his mission.

Y/n was beside Himejima and Rengoku standing infront of Tanjiro.

Tokito as always have his mind floating around, not paying attention to whatever it is.

"What a lovely siblings to think he keep protecting his little sister even it turn to be a Demon, how brave" Mitsuri thought to herself.

"Wh-who are these peop-Don't open your mouth and say something like that,Moron! Do you know whose standing infront of you, Your in the presence of the Hashiras, you know!" The Kakushi interrupting Tanjiro. As he look at them and thought to himself.

"Hashira? What are a Hashiras, what is he talking about, Who are these people exactly? where am I now?!" Tanjiro thought to himself.

"This is the Demon slayer Headquarters, your about to be put on a trial Kamado Tanjiro-kun" Shinobu said.

" Protecting a Demon is a clear violation, Clearly he beheaded along with the Demon" Rengoku said.

"Well then, Should I cut him flamboyantly, I make sure his blood will splattered in Flamboyant way" Tengen said.

" Eh? To think we have to kill this boy makes my heart ache from the thought of it" Mitsuri thought to herself.

" What a poor soul, to think he have been through a lot of suffering, we should end his life to end his suffering along with his sister" Himejima said. As he pray for the boy.

"It gives me an headache to think that he have no restraints on him, based on kocho, Tomioka also break a rule, aren't you going to say anything about it Tomioka?" Obanai said while he is up from the tree. While he pointed at him.

" Now, now didn't he come along without hesitation" Shinobu said.

"Where am I right now? Nezuko?! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata-san!" Tanjiro said as he desperately look around.