Broken promise

Sanemi POV

Ever since I was born, all I could remember is everyday, blood, bruise of Someone. it never been my blood but my Mom's blood and a bruises everywhere in her face as she protect me, it was an old memories of mine.

When My Shitty old man, got home he sudden try to hit me and mom will protect me. At all cost no matter how hard and many times he hit her, she keep me in her arms, Protecting me and never letting me go.

 At all cost no matter how hard and many times he hit her, she keep me in her arms, Protecting me and never letting me go

I just watch him hit mom, when I was a kid, not knowing a single thing yet, that open my eyes from cruelty. Each day, month and years it never been peaceful, he always come home, Drunk and us his own kids will be his own punching bag, I really despite him, I never thought that in my life, I will be able to live in peace, until I met you, y/n...

The two years we share together along with my family was the Peaceful life, I've been looking for, But again it was destroy by him. Y/n...it's been months as I am caged here, by my shitty pathetic Father,while the others is get beaten up by him, I tried my very best to protect them, my mom was the one doing the protecting, even her body is too small she shield us and go against to that pathetic Father.

I missed you so much y/n... I'm so sorry, I broke my promise. I hope you doing well, I promise to come back. Just wait for me...please I said to myself like I'm talking to you, how many times did I cried,

I missed our talks, the sensation of your hand with mine, your body warmth while we hug, I'm encouraging not to lose hope, I think of a way to get out of this hell hole with my whole family.

And reunite with you again and fulfill my promise to you as my wife and never leave you ever again.

A miracle happen, when I was free from my Mom she was sobbing. I just tilt my head and then she said, My Good for nothing pathetic Father was stab to death. It's odd...

I should be happy, I don't feel anything else, but I wonder why mom mourn for that asshole, I get it even how pathetic he is, Mom still love him, this is Stupid, so stupid... I just quietly said to myself.

A one week recovery for me to heal from all bruise and wound he gave to me, I just rest for a week while Genya and mom manage the living for us.

I have to hurry, hurry to your side.

But there's alot of stuff, I need to do, now that pathetic Father of mine is dead.

As Genya who also thinking of you.

"Y/n-neechan...I wonder if she is doing well"

"I do hope the same thing, Genya, but even though I want to go to her side, we have a lot of things to do, now that good for nothing is gone, Let's protect our family together" I said to Genya while pulling the cart, he only stare at me and sigh, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Do you know, where we could find, y/n-neechan?" Genya asked.

I don't remember quite well the way to where we met y/n. After all I just pull the worn down wagon, Anywhere is fine, that's what my head says each step, just to run away from that Demon.

I look for you, I will find you.

No matter what, I will come back to your side.